chapter eighty seven - special ability

It was darkness. I could only see darkness. The world was dark, or were my eyes just closed? I have no idea. What happened? Where is everybody? Where is En? Where is Lisi? Where is Ria?

Then, I saw a dark shade of red. Oh, the light! It's so bright. I took a nearby object and covered it over my face. It was soft.

"Come! Lilly's awake!" A boy's voice shouted. Loud footsteps rushed over, and I took the soft object- pillow and placed in gently below me. The boy was En, and beside him was a girl...Lisi, and beside Lisi was, Aqua!

"Dear sister, are you fine? Have you gotten enough rest? Have you been well? What has happened, dear sister?" Aqua asked in a formal manner. I smiled and said, "I am fine. I have gotten enough rest, I hope so."

Then, more footsteps were to be heard. It was the footsteps of dear mother, dear father, dear grandfather, and the newest newborn...dear sister Linique.

"I heard enough! All lies, was it? You stole a gem I heard?" Grandfather was in a furious state, I have no clue how, but it seems so that it was caused by some gem. Gem? What gem?

"A gem..?" I could only let out a quiet voice. From then, I felt nauseous. Grandfather started to scold me but I lost my sense to hear. His lips were parting and closing every second, but no sound was to be heard.

Then, as I closed and opened my eyes, I only heard silence. I felt normal, and all I felt was a presence of light. Light? Light. It was a holy presence, I could see the beauty of the room, and the soft breeze slithering its way through the curtains and through the blankets of the bed I was at.

I was wearing a white, silky nightgown. It was plain, but comfortable. We were at the castle grounds, apparently. The medical room that also shares with the herb room. Father and mother looked like angels for a second, although at some point, their pitying faces for their daughter was dreading more than dust.

What was this feeling? The sensation which irritation dies and pure sensations appear. This must be the work of Firoi, I suppose. Is this light magic?

As grandfather finished his speech of whatever he was talking about, I was silent the whole way through, making a smiling face. The most purest smile I'll ever create in the century. It was just because of this one feeling.

Grandfather hadn't noticed, but my parents did. They were shocked yet joyful. I felt their emotions, but it came to an end when the curtains closed.

I felt dizzy again, and sleep was what I experienced at my next thought. "Lilly!" My mother, I assumed, shouted.

"Again." I muttered.

END OR CHAPTER