chapter six - the temporary guardian

I heard a knock on my door.

Another knock was heard.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Come in!"

He opened the door, "WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING?!"

"Wow! Calm down, that was such a rude introduction.."

"Rude? You're considered rude." With that, I knew....his hatred for this previous body's owner.

"Not forever.."

"Of course..You will be dead anyway."

"When?"

"Once I report to the Duke of the stupid mistake you'll make." He smirked.

"I will never make that stupid mistake you thought I'll do." I said as I started to stand up and walk put to the hallway.

"Tch..As if, sadist."

"Tch...As if, Mr. Knight.." I said teasingly as I stopped and bowed to him.

"Tch."

"Tch." I copied.

"Stop following what I said!" He violently told me, "Or I'll kill you instead!"

"You...kill me?" I chuckled. "Seriously?"

"Stop it!"

"Fine, fine, fine..." I said as I walked near the study room. My eyes sparkled as I see different books on shelves....is this...A DREAM COME TRUE?!

"Tch."

"Stop making that sound. I can annoy you too you know?"

"Shut up!"

"Fine, fine, fine.."

  After I sat on the coach, my grandfather spotted me, and my guard.

"Doing well?"

  I nod. I knew he didn't care, he just wanted to make sure that I didn't become a disgrace for him. "Oh, and this man is only the temporary exchange for the real one. He'll be coming in soon."

"Oh, okay." I said. How sad, he would've been fun to play with..

My 'temporary' guard flinched. "See you around then grandfather." I said.

And with that, he left. Okay, onto studying!

END OF CHAPTER