chapter seventy four - we're back to our start line

As I prepared for this stupid feast by Jirou, an annoying jerk who I just remembered was older than me by lots of years, I could feel the itch inside the gloves I am wearing.

It itches a lot! Talk about annoying. Although, the dress was pretty okay. It's a rose gold frilly dress with a bunch of white roses on the back of my dress, but still...Talk about uncomfortable.

--

"The small feast has begun!" He shouted happily, facing a really beautifully dressed Luisa. She was wearing a really detailed, white dress. While Ria was wearing a light blue dress that was barely frilly. Very original. Definitely, I would wear that.

But still, I do not like this dress. Totally not me. The rest of the feast, Jirou flirted with Luisa, but she didn't blush in any of his silly pick up lines. But, every time Luisa gave a pickup line, he would burn bright red.

It seemed like she has gotten over him in the time she spent with him. Luisa sighed as she finally stood up and asked Jirou, "Where is that 'Oath Paper'? We need it. This was the reason why I came here with my friend Li-Rose."

Jirou was surprised, but willingly, he took a blank script and wrote a long letter in calligraphy. This language was different, it looked gibberish, 'abbhshudij* jjapojsbv; jajjxbqkmnvshu* poalldjb hhdum hehgdnab qhdhdk isii odoppid anjsu isii*'

It said gibberish of a keyboard. It looked like it, at least...

Then, we continued the feast as I hissed at him for the last time. Apparently, this wasn't going as well as I actually thought it would be. Life is that way after all...

As we changed back to our clothes, we left the palace like nothing happened. Lisi was giving a face at Luisa as she marched away grumpily. Luisa lightly looked at Lisi as she realized that she looked like someone she knew.. It's Ara, duh..

But, greatly, Luisa didn't find out! Is my plan actually going well now? Can we go now? How do we go home?

That is the thing, we have to find Queen Persephone. She's coming here in a few days. -ays, days.

Days?! Ria? Days?!

I thought days were- Oh! No, it's minutes. She might be here right now though. Although, we might as well behave, and I hide yourselves from Hades. He will give cruel punishments..

As we walked back into the bushes, we were not in a maze, we were somewhere different. We walked right passed Queen Persephone!

How did you notice such little details?!

Catch her!! I ran as I quickly tapped Queen Persephone's shoulder, she stopped as I put my hand on her. She looked around, then at me.

"May I help you?" She asked helplessly. Oh my, her voice! She sounds sad.

"Can you take us back to the upper world?" I asked. She tilted her head, "What is it are you saying?"

And so, I explained everything to her, and she was surprised. "How can you come here? It is almost impossible!"

"I have another goddess with me, but I won't tell you who she is.."

"I know it's the other Victoria..."

"Oh, nevermind then!"

She smiled sadly as she told me, "But, in order to leave, you have to tame an underworld phoenix. I will cover for you after you shall do this task."

And then, she disappeared like a passing shadow. Not what you would see every day! But, a phoenix?! Ugh.

We will teleport.

And here we are! The burning bruises created by Phoenixes who live in the Fire Prison. They keep hitting the walls until they covered the wall with dried magma.

Lisi Ana was not conscious of what was going on while Luisa was looking cautious. There were too many phoenixes that were on the other side of the room. I shuddered, while Ria muttered.

I quietly glance as the melting magma separated us from the blazing Phoenixes. I was a bit scared but at the same time, interested. So what now?

 We must wait for the right time, child.

 So, not now?

 Of course not!

 How do you actually tame a phoenix anyway?

 Look into its eye that has the more reddish color. If it doesn't have any, then leave it. Find another one. But, be careful. Don't let it spot you before looking into their reddish eye, or not, you will be chased by it.

 Seriously?!

-+-+-

Hey, sorry for not updating recently. I have a crazy amount of stuff going on, (that was exaggerated) and I actually am sorry for the explained.com book. I'm such a bad author for not updating. Sorry! And, we are almost done with this mission of saving En, cause if Hades interfered in the story, it will get even longer, and I want to just continue on! Plus, they skipped school for a week, and more things happen at their school. Again, sorry for not updating often and writing this super boring warning note. Chao! 

~ the author named cate ;)

END OF CHAPTER