chapter fifty three - welcome to the underworld

As the doors to the underworld opened, I saw Lady Victoria flinching in the sight of the spirits in slavery.

 This is torcher!

 Child, this is...death.

 We are not dead! Seriously, Lady Victoria, seriously.

 'What's the fuss about?' A voice of a familiar female sounded in my head.

 Oh, it's nothing you should worry about Luisa,

 Luisa?! She can use telepathy?

 'I sensed telepathy, so I thought I could just shove my way in to talk! Well hey guys!'

 As we walked through the muddy road, the hard-working people dropped their things and started to stare and whisper. 

 "..I feel bad.." Many said as they started to work again.

 As I walked down the dirty path, I found the Purification Palace. Purification...Palace?

 PURIFICATION PALACE!! We need to go there.

 Not now child. We must wait for the right time. On purification day.

 What?

 Purification day. It's tomorrow.

 No. We can't be here for long!

 We have to. That was the choice.

 So, we could of went there tomorrow!!

 No. They wouldn't allow. Listen, tomorrow is purification day, meaning, no one will be able to pick us up. And plus, if we were too late, it will get very crowded and we won't be able to get there in time. But since we arrived today, a guide will lead us to the Purification Palace with no problems.

 Oh, I see where you're getting at. Nevermind.

 So, please, please don't shout in your thoughts.

 Yeah, sure.

 Then, we were headed to prison.

 Dun Dun DUUNNN!!

 I told you not to shout! Keep it down!

 You can hear my thoughts? Still?!

 Yes, I could. In the underworld, it's much more louder when I hear you. Since, you are the chosen child, this is what happens...in the underworld. It's the 'Underworld Effect', apparently.

 ...

 Yes I know child, I know.

 So, you can hear me very inwardly?

 Yes. Exactly. I know you said: I rea-

 Shusshhhh! That was fake.. I didn't say that with my full feelings! It was a lie!

 It was a half lie.

 Since I said it. 

 A few moments later, we were locked in prison. What I mean by prison, was cage. Cage of doom! I wonder if Queen Persephone suffered more than I..

 Child, OF COURSE SHE DID! SHE SUFFERED! SHE ONLY COULD SEE HER MOTHER FOR 8 MONTHS A YEAR AND THE REST....History.

 Lady Victoria...it hurt my mind.

 Luisa looked at me worried, "Are you okay?" She asked.

 I smiled showing that I was okay, and so her eyes wandered off to a different direction.

 She's truly caring for, youuu.

 I know! She's a great friend.

 She barely cares about me, if I had such headac-

 She's not god. She isn't at the same level as you. She mostly hears your voice. That's it!

 Well, sure..I mean yes..but..

 No turning back Victoria number two!

 Whatt? Victoria number twooo?!

  There is the Goddess Of Victory, Victoria, and you.

 You think of me as...LOWLY?!

 Nooo. I do not!

 'Well as everyone knew, I am lowly. I was born on the level of a human. Lowly creatures are like me, since their traits are: Loses stamina easily, does not know martial combat, too kind to strangers, and relies on a goddess! It's terrible to be lowly!'

 Luisa?

 Hahahahaha! She does not know that she is using telepathy as we speak inwardly! How funny! Her thoughts about being lowly!

 That's not funny.

 Of course that is! She loves doing those speeches!

 She's thinking negative of herself.

 Stop it..she's pretending to be someone she hates and acts them all put in her imaginative brain! You must listen to her talking since the beginning!

 Oh, sureee...

 Please believe me!! I'm telling the truth, she does that many times! It's hilarious!

 In the end, Lady Victoria forced me to except reality:

 To believe in the lies if they force you to.

 Hey! I did not force you to believe me!

-+-+-

 I am sorry that I updated late. Yesterday, I somehow could not publish this chapter. And, a relative was coming over, but don't worry, I will return on schedule once again! I hope you enjoyed!

 (Hopefully you can see the dedications)

 END OF CHAPTER