chapter eighty two - home sweet home

As En packed his belongings, Ghlia was sleeping soundly on my head. Ria and Luisa we're waiting outside, only to be seen by me.

"How is Marisa?" I asked him in caution. He looked at me, "Marisa? Do you know her? Have you seen her in the castle before?"

I nodded, "You told me about her, and I also saw her when she was walking in the castle hallway. Does she have red hair and blue eyes?"

"Yes, for some reason, I think that it doesn't match, the colors I mean, her eyes are to bright of a color, and her red hair is to dark."

He literally thought what I thought! "That was what I thought." I laughed.

After a minutes, En told us that we had to go. So, we went. Ghlia was still sleeping when we went into the carriage. "About Marisa," En started, "She's going to transfer to our school. She wants to confront to you that I am hers. It's weird, I'm not hers, I don't belong to her. I belong to myself."

Pfttt, what? Does he not understand?

-Ahahahha...He is hilarious! He thought that she was talking about 'servants'. What humourous thought!

I know. He didn't think about love!

How did you think of love?

Previous life. My 'I guess' friend showed me these things called romance 'shoujo' manga. I don't have that much interest in it though..

Shoujo? Is that a type if book?

Yes, I just told you.

After a few minutes of travel, we arrived at the entrance to Eclipsia, the place I first stepped on when reaching Eclipsia.

Luisa is sad, she's leaving her home.

Where is she going to stay?

She's going to be your friend at school. I'll transform her. Pretend that she will be some girl you saved from the streets.

Seriously? Why don't you just make her still be Ramona instead?

She is lonely! Plus, we cannot except her inside the Godly Realm because it is impossible. It's against the rules no matter what.

Fine. When will she start the act?

In a few days time. I'm running out of Godly Essence, so I must go back to the Godly Realm! So long child!

Bye physical Ria.

Shhh!

-

Soon, we arrived at the gate of my home. En's eyes were blank. It was like he covered his face with his mask and declared that he had a forever unknown reaction. When the carriage door opened, I was welcomed home by my parents...with a baby?

-+-+-

I'm sorry, this is a short chapter. I'm in the process of making the next one since this cliff hanger of a baby on her parents' hands was a good hook to an ending.

I realised that the new chapters are not gaining any views and yet, I still update. (Lol)

Anyway, at first, I was just going to create this story for fun and a goal for finishing books. I'm terrible at that so I'm trying to force myself to stop writing to long.

Again, I hope you enjoy, see you in the next chapter!

END OF CHAPTER