[ Chapter 1 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I'm getting ready for my first year in Phoenix Drop High. Max, my brother, he's a senior, I'm a junior, I took my F/c bandana and wrap it around my eyes. Max held both of my shoulders and we walk to school.

It took us a few minutes to arrive. When we enter the school entrance, I heard people greeting Max.

" Hi Max " a female voice greeted.

" Who's this? " A male voice asked.

" This is my little sister, Y/n " he explained.

" What's up with the bandana? " Another male voice asked, but he sounds like flirting.

I felt his hand untying the knot of my bandana, I slap his hand away and tightened the knot back, not to tight though.

" Owie! " He whines.

" Don't touch her " Max scold.

" Jeez, is she the female version of Aaron? " He asked.

Huh??

" Can we go and get my schedule please? " I asked.

" Sure " he said.

Max lead me to the principal office. He knocked the door before we enter.

" Hello sir, my sister is here for her schedule "

" What's her name? " A deep low voice asked.

" Y/n L/n " I said.

" Y/n L/n " he muttered what I said.

I heard drawers opening and papers flipping.

" Here you go, Y/n L/n " he gave Max my schedule.

" Wait, can you change her schedule as same as mine? " Max asked.

" Of course why not " he said.

I hear paper getting exchanged after that Max then lead me to my locker, he opens the locker for me then give me the first period I have with him. He then walk to his locker and took his book and went to our class.

We walk to our class and Max help me to sit on my seat next to his table. I heard footsteps, it sounded like someone wearing a high heel shoes, then a female voice speak.

" Hello class, we have a new student today, Max would you please " she said.

Max help me up and went to the front of the class.

" Hi, my name is Y/n L/n, I like to make friends with any of you and that would be nice " I introduce.

" Are you another version of Aaron? " A male voice asked, the whole class laughed.

" Scott, detention! " The teacher scold him.

Max then help me back to me seat, I sat quietly and listen to the teacher, it was nice of Max's friend to copy notes for me.

~ Time Skip ~

The bell rang, chairs and table was pushed and pull, Max help me put my books in my bag and head to my locker and his, my next period is History. Max said to stay near my locker while he get his books in his locker.

" Hey look, it's the other Aaron " I heard a male voice teased.

" Are you blind? " Another male voice asked.

" Who are you? " I asked.

" My name's Laurence " he took my hand.

" Y/n, but I'm not blind, I just have some issues " I shook his hand.