[ Chapter 18 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

As the bell rung for lunch, we all immediately ran out of class, 'cause History class is boring, like we have to sit on the chairs for one in a half hour and listen to the teacher explaining the subject.

We didn't even gave him a chance to talk. Our butts are burning and probably flat.

I head over my locker and put my books in, when i closed it Jay appeared out of nowhere. He made me flich and accidentally punch him.

He grunted in pain as he hit the cold hard floor, getting a few attention from the students in the hallways.

" oh my irene!, Jay, I'm so so so so sorry " i apologize.

" geez, does all the Latina in this world so strong? " he grunted in pain as he held his nose.

" eres latino y ni siquiera puedes vencer a tu propia hermana! " i put my hands on both side of my hips. ( it means : you are Latino and you can not even beat your own sister )

" ella es más fuerte de lo que piensas " he complained and got up. (she is stronger than you think)

" what's going on here? " Max asked.

" ask him " i pointed.

" tú fuiste quien me golpeó! " he blamed me (you were the one who hit me)

" ¡Tú fuiste quien me asustó! " i retort (You were the one who scared me!)

" ¡Son ambas tus fallas! " Max said and walk away (They are both your faults!)

" qué!?, ella comenzó! " he pointed (what!?, she started!)

" qué!? " i shouted (what!?)

We walk to the lunchroom while we were still arguing in our language. Some of the student was staring at us.

We sat on the table with the others, but we're still arguing.

" ¡Cállate! " Max cut our conversations/argument. (shut up!)

" ustedes dos luchan como gatos y perros " he complained (you both fight like cats and dogs)

" um. . . . .translation? " Travis asked.

" no idea " Aphmau said.

They just stare at us.

" anyways, what do you want again? " i asked.

" your help " he said.

" with what? " i asked.

" i actually known this girl for a long time and she's been in my head and i want to ask you what it is and tell me it's not what i think you're thinking " he said in one breath, i gasped.

" oh~, alguien está enamorado " i smirked, and nudge his arm.
(someone is in love)

" no I'm not! " he denied.

" seriously, is there an interpreter here? " Garroth asked.

" confía en mí, estás enamorado de alguien " i smiled. (trust me you're in love with someone)

" what's her name? " Max asked.

" Julia " he said and blushed.

" the new girl? " Aph asked.

" who? " i asked.

" Julia, the new girl, she just transfer here yesterday " Travis explain.

" so are you going to stutter? " Max asked.

" what does that mean? " Laurance asked.

" he gets nervous and stutter when he talks, like when he spoke with Y/n for the first time " Max explain.

" you said you'll keep your mouth sealed " Jay said.

" yup, he did " i said.

Then a group of girls pass our table and Travis whistle, the girls giggled and walk away.

" actually " i started.

" what? " they asked.

" ya que Travis es un casanova, probablemente él te ayude porque yo no estoy ayudando y tampoco Max, así que si Travis no ayuda, eres tu propio amigo " i patted his shoulder. (Since Travis is a casanova, he will probably help you because I'm not helping and neither is Max, so if Travis does not help, you're your own friend)

Max then burst into laughter and Jay's face was filled with regret.

" I'm so going to regret this " he said.

" i heard my name in that sentence " Travis said.

" what does this have to do with Travis? " Katelyn asked.

" you come with me " Jay grab the back collar of Travis's uniform and started to drag him away.

" what did i do? " he whimpered.

" oh, this is going to be so funny " Max wipe his tears away.

" i think I'll take Spanish language class after this " Garroth said.

" trust me, you don't have to " i said.

" or not " he shrugged.

~ Time Skip ~

" she's right there " Jay blushed.

" then go " i kick him.

As Julia closes her locker, he made eye contact with Julia.

" oh, hi Jay " she smiled.

" h-hi " he blushed.

He's going to stutter in

3. . .

2. . .

1. . .

" u-um, Julia, look, i-i kinda h-have th-this u-um feelings t-towards you- "

Then Max cut him off

What is he doing!?

" what my friend here is about to say is that, he's been dying to meet you and just to shy to confront you " he said.

" o-oh " she blushed.

" what?, no i wasn- " Max cut him of by elbowing his stomach.

" yup. . .exactly was he says " he wince in pain.

" oh really?, maybe we should hangout if you want? " she asked.

" really? " he got up forgetting about the pain.

" yeah, here's my number " she gave him a piece of note.

" see you next time " she waved and left.

Jay was left dumbfounded, his face was red and probably burning, then he fainted.

" i forgot what day is today " he stares at the ceiling, still blushing.

" it's Friday " Max said.

We all look down at him as he just stares up the ceiling.

Guys

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko