[ Chapter 27 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" explain!? " Max shouted.

" we were just- " he cut me off.

" how did you came in?, where did you come from?, why were you on top of my sister?, were you guys having sex!? " he asked.

" no!, we're to young for that! " i yelled and blushed.

" then why were you on the floor with him hovering over you!? " he asked, i slap him.

" relax! " i shouted.

" what was that for? " he whined.

" look- "

" you shut up, i wanna hear it from you young lady " he cut Gene off and pointed at me.

" he came in from the window, i shut the window on his fingers, i get the ice pack, sat on my chair, he invited me to the park, i rejected, he pull me, i pull back, we fell, he's on top of me, you walked in, and everything ended up here " i explain, slowly, and steady.

" so you weren't having sex at all? " he asked.

" no! " we both shouted.

" okay " he sighed on relief.

" get out! " i push him slam my door shut.

" your brother is. . ." he paused

" yeah, let's not talk about this again, like ever " i said, he nodded.

" agreed " he said.

There was a minute of silent.

" so- "

" you get out too! " i shove him out the window, as he falls down and face planted in the bushes and shut the window.

I just chuckled. I was about to get my phone when it was unplugged from the socket and the wire is gone.

" maaAAAAAAAX!!!!! "

Max's pov.

I'm dead

~ Time Skip ~

Y/n's pov.

I put my books in the locker for lunch and headed to the lunchroom, i open the door and liquid spilled all over with, i taste it with my tounge and it was a smoothie.

I wipe my eyes and flick them to get some of them off me, then a flash shined in my eyes.

" so how is it? " Julia laughed.

Cup my hand and a full of smoothie in my hand and threw at her, i use my hand and draped it more on her clothes.

" my clothes! " she whined.

I grab more and slap her face leaving my hand mark that is still stain with the smoothie.

" my make up! " she complained.

I sighed and just walk out of the room as the room was in silence. I went in the principal's office and she had a confused face.

" miss, may i please, go home early!? " i said trying to control my anger

" what happened? " she asked.

" now! " i said.

" okay, go ahead " she said.

I stomp out and walk home.

~ Time Skip ~

" your home earrrrrrrrly " dad stared.

" i know " i said.

" school? " mom asked.

" what else!? " i shouted angrily stomping upstairs to my room.

I slam my door shut and changed. When I'm done, it took me four hours to get the smoothie out of my hair and Max just came home.

" hey, you alri- "

" get out! " i shouted and threw my comb and he closed the door quickly.

I sighed and walk to my door to pick it up, i heard Max sighed on the other side, i sighed quietly and leaned my forehead on the door.

" give her some space " i heard dad said.

I put my ear up against the door and hear their conversation.

" what happened to her? " mom asked.

" well, you know her with schools " Max said.

" we do but, it doesn't go this far " mom said.

" have you talked to the principal? " dad asked.

" multiple times dad " he said.

" then we'll talk to her " mom said.

" mom don't, you know she won't answer, she's very complicated to talk " Max said.

" at least try " mom said.

" i think it's the best we don't disturb her or unless you want another chaos of us " dad said.

" your right " she said and sighed.

After that, there was a few minutes of silence and i open the door and they all left, the hallways filled with silence. I went downstairs and see the kitchen clean.

" guess they ate dinner without me " i said to myself.

I sighed and went back upstairs and my room door is open, i peep inside and see Max with my charger.

" you! " i shouted and he startled.

" Y/n, hey " he got up and scratch the back of his neck.

" you have your own charger, why mine? " i asked.

" yours is faster than mine " he complained.

" get out! " i pull his ear and push him out ignoring his pain and slam the door shut.

I just rolled my eyes and switch of my light and went to bed.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko