[ Chapter 40 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I woke up with Gene tugging my sleeve, i open my eyes and hear a beeping sound.

" Y/n, wake up, that thing has been making noise for the past 5 minutes " Sasha said.

I look down and it was the collar.

" how long? " i asked.

" 5 minutes " Zenix said.

" what time is it? " i asked.

" 7:55 pm " Gene said.

Shit!, it was a 10 minutes warning!

" shit! " i got up and started running.

7:56

I'm dead!, I'm dead!, I'm dead!, i past the park and run as fast as i can.

7:57

Then i accidently bumped onto someone.

" oh my irene!, I'm sorry! " i shouted and kept running.

7:58

I see my house from the distance, I'm putting all my energy and my legs started to get tired.

7:59

The beeping on the collar getting faster as a 1 minute warning. I jump and skipped the stairs.

8:00

I crash the door open and let the door knob hit the wall as i collide with someone. I sighed in relief as the beeping from the collar stopped.

" what the fuck " i heard a familiar voice groaned.

" where were you? " dad asked.

" can you let me take a breath first? " i asked panting.

" get off me " i heard someone.

I look down and i was sitting on top Jay. I got up and sat on the couch, laying my head back, still panting.

" you almost got two strikes " mom said.

" i know, why do you think I'm running? " i asked.

" it's not how you talk to your mother like that Y/n " Chloe said.

" oh, your here " i said, she sighed.

" what happened? " Max asked.

" get me water or something!?, can't you tell I'm exhausted? " i asked.

" take yourself " Chloe said, i groaned and got up and walk to the kitchen myself.

" Y/n, that's not how you treat someone " Jay said.

" who cares " i said and took out a bottle of wine from the cabinet.

" your drinking? " Chloe asked.

" are you blind? " i asked.

Then dad took it away of my hand.

" hey " i said.

He shut the bottle with the cork and put it back. I gave him a disgust face and went upstairs. I enter my room and lay on my bed. I felt something under my blanket so i unfold my blanket to see a box of cigarette. I saw a paper stick to it.

Knew you run out

- Kevin

Oh, did i mention?, Kevin is a new friend i made when i was in a club, i took out one and hid it in my jacket hanging on the chair. I lit i up and took a sip and sighed, as the smoke float around the room. Then Chloe and Jay entered.

" knock " i said.

" seriously Y/n?, smoking? " Jay said.

" Ash used to " i said and sit up.

" that's him, not you " Chloe said.

" shut the door " i said and Chloe shut the door.

" did i said you can come in? " i asked.

" Y/n, you've been getting cold " Jay said.

" and who's fault is that?, oh yeah, she's standing beside you " i said.

Then i heard a knock on my window, i turn to see a guy with jet black hair with blue eyes on my window waving at me, Kevin. I walk over there and open.

" what are you doing here? " i asked.

" did see twitter? " he asked.

" no, what's on twitter? " i asked.

" seriously?, it didn't get to you? " he asked, i shook my head.

I walk to my desk and grab my phone to see a notification on the screen.

" who's this? " Jay asked.

" Jay, Chloe, this is Kevin, Kevin, Jay and Chloe " i said still facing my phone.

I went on twitter and i see me commenting on my twitter, i didn't comment anything today.

Free tonight before 8, who wants to hang?

I groaned and slam it down in my desk.

" have a spare for me? " Kevin asked.

" you gave it to me, so no " i said and lay down my bed.

" please? " he plead.

I took a sip of my cigarette and blew on his face, he then flop on my bed and whined as i lay down.

" quit complaining, it's in my jacket " i said.

His face lit up and started to dig in my jacket.

" first you were a nice person and now your doing drugs, a cold person and hanging out with this guy " Chloe said and pointed to Kevin.

" i wouldn take that back if i were you " i said.

She had a confused face on along with Jay. The look at Kevin, who is staring at her creepily.

" wh-what? " Chloe stuttered.

" Kevin, calm down, she's not threatening me " i said.

" oh " he said and calm down.

Then Max came in.

" knock!? " i shouted, he groaned and knock.

" dinner's ready " he said.

" not hungry " i said and took a sip.

" who's that? " Kevin asked.

" bitch bro " i said.

" who are you? " Max said.

It was getting annoying and my cigarette already finished, i extinguished it on the bowl and sat up from my bed.

" everybody get out! " i shouted, it went silent and Kevin slowly went out if my window, shut it and drop down.

" Y/n, eat " Max said.

" no " i denied.

He grab my wrist and started to pull me downstairs.

" i said no! " i struggle to get out of his grip.

He made me sat down on the chair as mom place a plate on the table. I groaned and rest my elbow on the table as my head rest on my hand. I then heard like a handcuff?

I look down to see dad cuffed my ankle on the table leg.

" really? " i asked.

" your not going anywhere until you eat something " he stood up and sat across me.

Chloe and Jay went down and sat next to me.

I groaned and started to play the food with the fork.

I just don't feel hungry

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko