[ Chapter 12 ]

*play song*

Max's pov.

It's finally lantern day, Y/N and i are walking to school with warm clothes, cause it's cold. Y/N got the hang of her legs a bit, but their still wobbly and weak, she tripped a few times.

We walked to school along with the other friends, they were very happy to have her back. We arrived school and entered.

Everything inside was already decorated, there was candles inside a glass lit up, but there was a lot of box of candles in it that is not lit yet and lined against the wall across the hallway.

Everyone was silent when they saw Y/N, they just watch us walk across the hallway to her locker, i felt her squeeze my arm because of her uncomfortable.

" stop staring " i said and everyone get back to work.

I help her put her jacket inside her locker, but she didn't want to take off her scarf or gloves, i saw a jar of candy inside, i took it out and showed it to her.

" so this is where you hid your candy? " i asked.

" shut up " her face flushed red, i chuckled and took one out.

I close her locker and went to my locker, i put in all my stuff that i don't need. We then went to the lunchroom. Everyone once again stayed silent. I gave a death glare to everyone and they snap back to reality.

I saw a tan hand waving in the air, it was Aphmau, she patted a seat next to her, we walk there and sat down.

" Y/N we miss you soo much " she hugged her.

She just hug back.

" the lantern starts at 8 pm " Katelyn informed.

" is Y/N~Chan sure she's alright? " KC asked, she nodded and she continue to stare down her hands that is resting on her lap.

" she's fine " i said and smiled at her, she nodded.

We then heard the door open and here comes Ivy, Lily and Michi

" so where have you been? " Ivy asked.

She stayed silent.

" can't talk? " Lily asked, her friends laughed.

" hey Max~Kun~ " Michi flirts.

She kinda have this crush on me, i already knew about this.

" go away Michi " i said.

" come on, Michi knows you love her~ " she said and grab my arm, but got pushed by Y/N who is behind her and fall to the ground.

" how dare you! " Michi whined.

" don't ever touch my brother " she said coldly and sat back down.

" you don't tell Michi what to do " Michi said.

She then scratch her cheek where her scar is that wasn't healed yet. So it was bleeding again.

" Michi! " i yelled and push her off.

I move Y/N's hand which was palming her cheek, there was three lines with blood pouring out slowly, her hand was stained with her blood.

" Max~Kun! " she whined.

I ignored her and brought Y/N to the nurses office. After that we went back to the lunchroom.

" is she alright? " Laurance asked, i nodded.

" um guys, what's wrong with her " Travis asked and point to Y/N.

I turn to her and she was walking away and exit the door. I shrugged and i followed her, i see her with Jay outside. Jay hugged her, but she didn't hug back. He smash his lips on hers but she immediately push him back.