[ Chapter 57 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" he's a friend " i said.

" you sure? " he asked, i nodded.

He sighed.

" Ash Lee Mandrell, he commit suicide last year, 22nd April 2017. Had a sister, Natalie Rosetta Mandrell, and a girlfriend, Y/n L/n " he explain.

" who are you? " i asked.

" I'm his or my ex " he said, my face went red.

Ash's gay!?

" he's not gay " i sighed in relief.

" we're both bisexual " he explain.

Well that make sense. Then a sound of phone ringing.

" it's my dad, i gotta go bye! " Ethan left and answer the call.

Then a sound of a 'ding' was made.

" and that's my sister, well gotta go, see you tomorrow Ray " Wendy waved and left.

We both looked at each other awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and just sit down on the floor, leaning against the wall. Ray sat next to me.

" so how did you guys broke up? " i asked.

" my mom wouldn't accept him " he said.

" parents " i rolled my eyes.

" speaking of parents, how is- "

" ran away " i cut him off, he stayed silent.

I turn my head to my side, facing him.

" you miss him do you? " i asked.

He turn his head to the side, facing me.

" yeah, now I'm trying to move on, which is the worse part " he said.

" agree " i said.

He started to stare in my eyes and i noticed his action. He grab the back of my neck and leaned in slowly.

I can't kiss him, if Gene sees this he'll go nuts.

I put my hand on his chest as a sign to stop.

" am i making you uncomfortable? " he asked.

" um, no but i- "

" you what? " he asked.

" i have a boyfriend, so yeah " i nervously laughed and his face went red.

" oh, um, I'm s-sorry " he stuttered and let go.

" i gotta go, my friends are probably worried about me " i said.

" o-okay bye " he waved.

I waved and speed walk away from the awkwardness.

~ Time Skip ~

I arrived back at Gene's house, i tried to turn the knob and it appears to be locked.

Really?

I rang the door bell and no answer, i rang one more time then i realized, i forgot.

The door bell is broken.

" great, just great " i said to my self.

I kicked the door in frustration and hoping they heard that loud thump.

Wait.

Maybe, i could try door picking?, i have two extra bobby pins i hid in my hair, don't ask why, sometimes i need it for emergency, example like this.

Nevermind.

I took out the bobby pin and look around to make sure no one sees me and think that I'm a thief. I bent my leg down and started to pick the lock.

I tried shaking it a few times and once i heard the door made a click sound, i turn the knob and it's open, yes!

I enter and i see Zenix swinging a pan to my way, i duck and let him hit the door. I turn to see a Sasha with a knife.

I grab her wrist and twisted it, making her wince and dropped the knife, then Dante came with a chair. I move a bit to the side and let him collide to the wall.

" the hell is going on!? " i asked panting.

" oh, Y/n, it's just you " Gene said and put the bat down.

" why it wouldn't be me? " i asked.

" we thought someone was going to break in " Maria said and sighed in relief.

" well thanks for locking me outside and the nice greeting " i quoted.

" i think i broke my other foot " Zenix whined, i rolled my eyes.

" well, we have to clean up this mess " Maria said.

" you caused it " i said and sprinted upstairs.

I enter our room and flop down onto Gene's bed, i don't care anymore, i just wanted to sleep, cause I'm sleepy as hell.

Raven's pov.

Damn it!,

The potion exploded as Ein put in the khyber crystal.

" that was too much Ein " Ryder said.

" fine!, what about we make another potion instead of this, it's complicated! " Ein said.

" what do you expect us to make?, a love potion or mind control potion?, huh, good luck for that " Jax said.

" wait what potion? " i asked.

" mind control " he answered.

" no before that " i said.

" love potion? " he asked.

" yes, we can make a love potion for Gene, why didn't i think of that before " i said and took out a vile.

" how are you going to give it to him?, you can't just make him drink it " Ryder said.

" i have my ways " i smirked.

I check the list for the love potion and i only need one ingredients i don't have.

" we can find that at Lucinda, but i don't think she could give us normally " Ein said.

" don't worry, i know where to find it ourselves " i said.

" who is he? " Ryder asked.

" he's a trader and he'll trade a very valuable object just for that one ingredient " i said.

" then what are we waiting for? " Jax asked.

" let's go "

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko