[ Chapter 10 ]

*play song*

Y/N's pov.

Okay, just a bit to the left, there done. It's been a week since this whole prank war started, mom and dad, already told us to stop but we don't care, cause he dyed my hair F/C , but he failed cause i liked it.

You can change the colour if you want

I'm currently winning. Now I'm setting the water bucket on Max's door, inside the water bucket is not just a water bucket though.

I heard Max getting up, so i pull out my phone and started recording. As soon as the door opens. The bucket fell on his head and water spilled all over him.

" ew! Is this slime! " he complained.

" ha, got you! " i said.

I turned off my phone and look at him innocently.

" how do you get this off my hair! " he whined.

" it's okay, it'll come out, just use a comb, I'm sure it would take hours and you suffering in pain " i said.

" Y/N " i heard my dad scold.

" yes daddy " i said innocently, while cringing in the inside of calling him that.

" your helping him to get that thing off him " he scold.

I groaned as i pull Max into his room. I get his comb and his shirt.

" what's that fo- " i cut him off by stuffing it in his mouth and started to comb his hair as his scream like a girl were muffled through his shirt.

~ Time Skip ~

After a few hours of him suffering, i got all of them out of his hair, some of his hair were stuck in the slime, now Max is holding his head crying, like actual tears streaming down his face, his mouth is still stuffed with his shirt.

" see you later " i laughed and went out.

But then i slipped on the slime and it got into my hair. Max then laughed.

" karma's a bitch " i mumbled.

I got up and went in my room, i showered and wash my hair. After that i change and went downstairs to the living room, with a towel tied to my hair. I see Max went down with his jaw dropped.

" oh yeah, you can take it off by just washing your hair " i smirked.

" so you did that on purpose!? " he asked in frustration.

" yup " i said.

" I'm so getting you for that " he said and stomped upstairs.

I laughed hysterically and watch the TV while my hair is drying.

~ Time Skip ~

I got a text from SK, he was a bit suspicious today, wonder why.

•°Message°•