[ Chapter 26 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

It's the end of the day, i exit class with Max.

" ugh, homework's " Max complain.

" stop complaining " i said.

" ughhh " he whined.

I hit him with my book.

" nyaa " he whined.

" you're not a mei'fwa " i scold.

We head to our locker, i walk past Julia and she had this evil smirk plastered on her face.

" what's her problem? " Max asked, i shrugged.

She even had her phone out. I ignored it and open my locker, only to splash with. . . .cheese?

I took a few step back with my eyes close and just froze as Julia laughed with her friends, meaning more new students. Everyone in the hallway just had serious face on it.

" say cheese " she took a picture and laughed as they walk away.

" oh, um, Y/n you have something on your. . . .uh " Gene move a strand of hair out of my face as i growled.

I just threw my book inside and grab my bag as i slam my door shut.

" soo " Max started.

" don't. Even. Say it " i warned.

" ok " he raise his hands in the air as a surrender.

~ Time Skip ~

We arrived and mom and dad had a confused face.

" um- "

" don't even asked! " i shouted as i stomped upstairs.

I slam my door shut. I showered and changed, there was still some cheese in my hair but dried and crispy. I used my comb and got some of it out.

Max's pov.

I'm going to Y/n's room to ask her some of the question from our homework. I entered her room and see her cleaned and combing the tip of her hair to get the cheese out in frustration and muttering some words i can't tell.

" hey Y/n " i get her attention.

" what now!? " she asked.

" okay calm down, i just wanted some help " i show her my homework.

" figure it out yourself " she threw the comb but i close the door before it could hit me and the edge of the comb stuck out of the door and almost poke my eye.

" never mind then " i said and went in my room and call Garroth.

Y/n's pov.

I'm combing out my hair and I'm almost finish getting the cheese out. I threw away the access of it and just play my laptop.

I heard a knock on my window and i turn to see Gene. I walk over there and open it.

" what are you doing here? " i asked.

" just to see you " he said.

" you know how Max would react to this especially my father " i said.

" he can't be that scary "

" really?, do you wanted to be in a dark room with only one light on, shining onto your face with and be asked a lot of questions that is very personal and private? " i asked in one breathe, he just had a blank face.

" thought so " i said and shut the window close.

I heard him scream, i turn to see his fingers was clamped, i open the window quickly and he took back his hand.

" oh my irene!, I'm so sorry! " i panic.

" aaaaaaaaahhhh " he whined.

" just get in " i pull him inside and let his face plant down to the floor as i shut the window.

" you better be out here as soon as possible before anyone comes in my room, I'll get some ice " i said and went downstairs to get a pack of it.

" what do you need that for? " Max asked.

" i bumped my head on the wall! " i shouted and ran upstairs.

" here " i said.

" thanks " he said.

I sat on my desk and play my laptop as he sat next to me.

" watcha' doin'? " he asked.

" just watching youtube " i said.

" do you wanna hang out in the park? " he asked.

" it's late, plus, what are we going to do there? " i asked.

" come on I'll show you " he said and pull me up.

" noo " i resist.

I take back my hand and i pulled back too hard cause i fell down from my chair and he fell above me, i can feel his breath, our nose inches away. Both of his hand was on the side of my head. One of my legs was between his and one if his legs was between mine.

" uh " both of our cheeks were crimson red and obviously boiling of embarrassment.

Gene's pov.

WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DOOOO!?!?!?!?!?

I KNOW I SHOULD GET OFF OF OFF HER BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT DO I DOOOO!?!?!?!?

" can you get off me? " she asked and was blushing hard.

I just froze.

GENE JUST GET OFF OF HER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!?

My eyes flickered to her lips, and she flickered to mine.

NO!!, DON'T YOU DO IT GENE OR I SWEAR!!!

As our lips was about to touch, the door open revealing Max, with a very, very, very, red face.

" uh, Max, it's not what it looks like okay "

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko