[ Chapter 15 ]

*play song*

Y/N's pov.

I took off my hair pin letting my hair fall down my shoulder, i use the tip of it and stuck it in the key hole, i started to jiggle it around trying to open it, but the more i do it the more it gets chiller.

" i-i-it won't w-work " Aph shivered.

" j-just a little m-more " i force.

I jiggle it more but failed again, we all are shivering right now, our breathe are visible by the coldness, then i see Travis eating.

" Travis this is not the time to eat Ice-cream! " Katelyn scold.

" but I'm hungry " he whined.

" e-eating ice-cream w-will make you worst and freeze to death " Katelyn shivered.

" Y/N you're losing too much blood " Garroth said.

I look at my ankle and a pile of blood my under it staining my pants and boots.

" l-l-leave it " i said getting weak.

" n-n-no " he shivered and took of his jacket and wrapped it around tightly.

" s-s-stop, you'll g-get cold " i shivered.

" i-i-I'll do anything f-for a f-friend " he said and sat back down.

I felt a vibration on my back pocket, i reach it and found my phone. I check and Max is calling me, i answer and put it on speaker.

" WHERE ARE YOU!? " he yelled panicked.

" w-we're at th-the c-c-cafeteria f-fridge " i shivered and rub both my forearm trying to get warm.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!? " he yelled.

" h-he l-l-locked us in h-h-here okay! " Katelyn shivered.

" Katelyn?, who else is with you? " he asked.

" Aph, Travis, Garroth, Katelyn " i answered.

" just hold on we- " my phone then died of the coldness.

" no, no, no, no, no! " i said and press the on button over and over.

~ Time Skip ~

We're on the floor right now close together, to get warm, but nothing is working, it's too cold, i got up and try one more time.

" j-j-just s-s-stop " Aph said, ignored and continue.

Then Garroth's hand stop me.

" l-l-let go " i push him off, but he took the hair pin away.

I took my phone and tried it one more time, it still doesn't work. We started to hear more gunshots outside.

" someone's here " i said.

" o-on th-the count of th-three, everyone y-yell h-help " Katelyn said, and we nodded.

" one, two, three " i count down and we all yelled our lungs out ' help'

" is anyone in there? " i heard man voice asked.

" h-help! " i shouted.

" stay away from the door!, we're going to bust in! " he shouted.

We all moved away to the sides and the door bust open, multiple paramedics and police went in and helped us. I was to cold to move and my eyes are half closed.

" miss, can you hear me?, what is your name? " she asked as she snap her fingers on each side of my ears.

" Y-Y/N L/N " i shivered.