[ Chapter 9 ]

*don't play song"

Max's pov.

I'm heading back home after we went to the movies. It's already late at night, i say my goodbye's to Garroth and Laurance. I enter the house and see Y/N laughing her head off, holding her stomach, while a few tears stream down her face. Mom and dad had a bored face.

" is she alright? " i asked.

" she laughed the whole day " mom said.

" what did you do? " i asked.

" i just kicked your father's shin " she said.

" which hurt " he whined.

" after. . . .that. . . . . .he does what. . . . . mom says! " Y/N said between laughter, holding her stomach.

With that, i burst out laughing along with her.

" okay you both need help " dad said.

" I'll. . . . .go shower " she said calming down and wiping the tears away.

" same " i said and calm down.

" well, we have crazy kids " dad said.

I heard mom kicked dad again, me and Y/N burst out laughing again, Y/N was halfway to her room, she was on the floor rolling around while laughing. I laughed and joined her.

" they seriously need help " dad said.

I saw mom was about to kick dad again.

" stop or you'll make them worse " dad complained.

" you do have a point " she said.

We were laughing non stop, so dad drag Y/N by her leg and threw her in her room while he drag me by the back of my collar jacket and threw me in my room. I can still hear Y/N's laughter from the other side.

I calmed down and shower. After that, me and Y/N came down still, giggling and chuckling. We both sat beside each other across mom and dad. We ate dinner and trying to hold back laughter.

" what is going on with you two " dad said.

Y/N spat out her water and it spilled all over mom, who is infront of her, and me, burst out laughing dropping my spoon, along with dad, while mom is all wet.

" sorry " Y/N said, still laughing.

Y/N's pov.

This is too funny, i can't even talk. Then mom stood up.

" you two go to your room and calm down " mom scold.

" and you. . . " she kicked dad on the shin.

We laughed even harder than before.

" see what i meant, you made them worse " he winced.

Me and Max went in my room, Max sat on my F/C bean bag, while i sat on my desk and put on a song. We dance like crazy people while laughing and dancing along.

* play song *

Song : Catch My Breath
By : Kelly Clarkson cover by Alex Goot.

Boy : Max
Girl : You

I don't want to be left behind
Distance was a friend of mine
Catching breath in a web of lies
I've spent most of my life
Riding waves, playing acrobat
Shadow boxing the other half
Learning how to react
I've spent most of my time

Catching my breath
Letting it go
Turning my cheek for the sake of the show
Now that you know
This is my life I won't be told what's supposed to be right