[ Chapter 75 ]

*don't play song*

~ 1 Year Later ~

Gene's pov.

It's been a year since Y/n's death.

Everything is back to normal, turns out it wasn't Raven and Jay only, Ein, Ryder and Jax was also in it.

But their in prison so they won't be bothering us anymore. They even found Julia's body too, she was buried in an old farm that seems to be own by Raven's great grandparents. She had 3 bullets right to the heart.

Now all of this are out of the way.

I'm living in my own house i bought, i raised a kid to keep me company, although she is a bit special, she's a bit like Y/n.

Her name's Ashley, she looks exactly like Y/n. Beautiful, smart, cute, brave, very adorable.

" who is thwis? " i look down to see the 4 year old F/c hair girl holding up a picture of Y/n and me.

The day we went to the movies alone.

I sit on the floor and make her sit on my lap as i took the picture from her hand.

" that is your mother " i pointed.

" where is shwe? " she asked.

" she's somewhere safe " i said.

" swafe? " she asked, i nodded.

" is shwe in dwanger? " she asked.

" no but she's in a safe place and that place. . . . . .she can look at us whenever she wants " i said.

Then the door bell rang, Ashley jump off me and ran to the door, she open the door and smiled.

" uncle Mwax! " she squealed.

" auntie Swasha! " she squealed.

" grandmwa! " she squealed

" daddy, everwyone's hwere! " she squealed, looking at me with her E/c eyes sparkling with stars and swung the door open, revealing everyone there.

" stop squealing " i chuckled.

" so your just gonna let a 4 year old girl answer the door for you all the time? " Sasha asked, we laughed.

" she took off okay " i stood up and hug her.

" we all miss her Gene " mom said and hug me as i pull apart from Sasha

" yeah " i said.

" uncle Zwenix! " Ashley squealed.

" hey little nugget " he ruffled her hair.

" eh?, i thwought uncle Zwane was thwe little nuggwet, I'm confwuse " she said.

" what!?, who told you that!? " Zane asked eager to know.

" auntie Aphmwau dwid " she pointed, Aph giggled.

Ashley giggled and jumped on me, i carried her and she whispered into my ear.

" i smwell cupcwakes fwom uncle Zwane " she giggled, i laughed.

" what are you two talking about? " Zane asked.

" uncle Zwane smwells like cupcwakes! " she shouted and got everyone's attention.

They laughed except Zane.

" what!?, no i don't! " he exclaimed.

" come here you " he said.

Ashley run around giggling as Zane chase her until she's cornered by him. I saw her smirked, she threw her toy i bought her yesterday in between Zane's crotch and earned a weird squeak from him.