[ Chapter 58 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I'm sitting in a corner as always, my laptop is low again. Sasha And Zenix already knew about my scratched face, buy i didn't told them about Annabelle.

I'm reading the comments again on my twitter, yes i know, it's already been a month and it's still going, internet these days are now non stop.

" what are you reading? " Sasha asked and sat beside me.

" nothing! " i shut my laptop immediately.

" you watching porn? " Zenix asked.

" no! " i exclaimed.

" then what? " Sasha asked.

" it's personal " i said.

" Y/n you've been saying everything personal, what is seriously going on Y/n?, what are you been doing? " Gene asked.

" nothi- "

" nothing, really? " he asked and got up.

He pick up my laptop but i resist for him to take it, Sasha notice me and tickle making me let go of my laptop. Gene picked it up open it.

Shit, shit, shit, shit!

" Y/n, it's been a month, get over it " Gene said, i look away and look down.

" dang, it got worse " Zenix said.

" it's hard to forget okay " i said.

Gene put my laptop down, he bent down his leg on one knee infront of me and put his hand on my shoulder.

" just do what we told you " he said, i look up at him, seeing his eyes are worried.

" delete you account " he said.

" we don't want to see you suffer Y/n " Zenix said.

" it's just gonna be more worse if you read them " Sasha said.

I felt like tears are going come out of my face, then a tear escape. A hand was place on my cheek and a thumb wipe my tears.

" i know how it feels " Gene said.

" that's what Max used to say " my voice cracked.

" that's him, for me, i really know how it feels, it's not a lie " he said.

" promise not to turn on me? " i asked.

" we promise " they three said.

I cried and hugged Gene, in the end Sasha and Zenix decided to join the hug as i cried onto Gene's shoulder.

" they just won't stop " i said in between crying.

Gene hugged back and rub my back.

~ Time Skip ~

I'm headed to mom's house again, i still have some of my stuff in my old room. I realize there was a few cars i don't recognized was parked infront of the house.

I knock on the door and it took by surprise that Chloe answered it.

" Y/n, i didn't expect you to be here " she said.

And for me, I'm not talking to her, i roll my eyes and push her inside so i can go inside. As i enter i see Jay here with Max in the living room. Then Max stood up.

" your not welcome here anymore " he said coldly.

I was shock by his action. I try to ignore it and went upstairs. I see mom, she walk tom me and, slap me.

" your not welcome here if you don't live here " she said.

What's going on with them?

I look up at her in shock.

" get out of my house " she said coldly.

I push her away and make my way to my room, as i enter, i see a few people in there. They were cleaning my room. They threw my stuff in the trash can.

I see one guy pick up Ash's camera. I snatch it away from his hand before he could throw it.

" miss, i have to throw this away " he said and grab it again.

I took it away from him again and punch him.

" no one is throwing this away " i said.

I took out the wooden plank from the floor seeing my box full of my money i saved.

I exit my room and headed downstairs. The camera was taken away from by Max.

" whatever you take from this house stays here " he said.

" give it back Max " i said and try to take it away from him.

" not a chance " he threw it on the floor as it shattered, i gasped as tears stream down my face.

" what the fuck is wrong with you!? " i shouted.

" it's not yours " he said.

" it's not yours either!, you know it's his camera! " i shouted.

" who cares! " he shouted, i flinched by that word.

I never see him act like this, what has he turned into. Mom took the box away from me and threw it in the fire place.

" no i need that! " i push her away and took the fire poker to take it out.

The box opened and the money poured and burnt.

" you don't need it anyways " he said.

I got up and look at him. I grab the vase that is next to me and threw it at him.

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??, I THOUGHT WE WERE SIBLINGS EVEN THOUGH WE'RE FAR APART, AND NOW YOUR JUST GONNA TURN YOUR BACK AGAINST ME, I THOUGHT YOU CARED MAX, YOU CARED!!, BUT NO!!, YOU NEVER!!, YOUR JUST LYING TO GET IN MY HEAD!!, YOU ALL ARE LIARS JUST TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!, BUT GUESS WHAT!!??, IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE!!, AND NOW YOU GUYS JUST SEE ME SUFFER AND DIE MISERABLY AND I SWEAR TO MY LIFE!!. YOU WILL REGRET IT!! " i yelled and storm out crying.

What is wrong with him. Just like that, without any reasons.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko