[ Chapter 19 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" hey, al menos agradecerle, él te ayudó a tartamudear y tuviste su número " i said (hey, at least thank him, he helped you from stuttering and you got her number)

" yeah, if i didn't you wouldn't get her number " Max said.

" true " i said.

" Thank you " he said, in an annoying tone.

" your welcome " Max said.

" can we at least leave it?, it's been a day since you got her number " i said.

" i can't get her out of my mind " he roll around my floor while holding his head.

" so you don't have anymore feelings for me? " i asked, he shook his head that is still facing down the floor.

" what is happening to me? " he asked.

" it's call ' changing ' buddy " Max quote.

He whined and curled up into a ball as he pulled down his red flannel hoodie.

" quit whining " i kicked his ass as get a jar of cookie and lay back down on my bed.

" trust me, he still have feelings for you " Max said, not taking his eyed of my laptop screen.

" when are you going to get away from my laptop? " i asked and took a bite of the cookie.

" my laptop battery died " he said.

" it's been 4 months, don't have feelings for you anymore " Jay got up and look at me.

" really? " i raise an eyebrow and rest my head on my the palm of my hand.

" don't push it Jay " Max warned.

" try me " he dared and i smirked.

" Jay don't " Max said.

" are you sure? " i asked and stroke under his chin with one finger.

" yes " a tint of pink was on his cheek.

" Jay, i wouldn't do that if i were you " Max said.

" she wouldn't do anything, plus, she's the one who dumped me " he said.

" i dumped you and it doesn't mean that i can't do whatever i want " i seductively said it.

" i warned you Jay " Max said.

" what are you going to do?, do you even have the guts to do it? " he asked, i smirked

" well, nice seeing ya' Jay " Max said.

With that, i grab the back of his neck and smashed his lips against mine. He just froze and does nothing. Before he could even kiss back i pull apart.

I look at his face that is very red meaning his blushing the hell out.

" i told ya' but you wouldn't listen " Max said.

I took a cookie and took a bite as i see him collapse side ways to the floor.

" well, he's dead " Max said.

" why am i even here " Jay said before he passed out.

~ Time Skip ~

" i think you killed him " Max said.

" he's not dead, he's still breathing " i said.

" it's been 3 hours " he said.

" and 3 hours of you still playing my laptop " i complained.

" hold on, I'm almost finished with this level " he said.

" you said that for the past 2 hours ago " i said.

" that was another ga- "

" get out " i throw him my pillow.

" wait! " he said.

I got up and started to pull his ear. I threw him outside of my room and slam my door shut, locking it.

" i don't even know why Ash even picked you " Jay said, but his eyes are still closed.

" hey, it's called ' changing ' " i said.

" you said that for the past 3 hours ago " he copied my sentence.

" are we just going to copy our sentence? " i asked, he stayed silent. I sighed.

" get up " i kicked him.

He groaned and got up, he just lay down on my bed next to me. He hugged me side ways and buried his head on the crooked of my shoulder.

" what do you want? " i asked, he shook his head.

" nothing " he said.

" then what are you- "

He cup my mouth and started to kiss my neck, i blushed and push his hand away then i got up.

" what the fuck!? " i asked and i held my neck.

" i miss your liiiiiiiiips! " he whined.

" i kissed you 3 hours ago and that doesn't mean you can kiss me again " i scold.

" you dumped me and that doesn't mean i can't do whatever i want " he smirked and open one eye looking at me. I blushed.

" i hate you " i look away.

" come on, i know you want to " he seductively said it.

He pull me to my bed and hugged me, my back on his chest and his face was snuggled on the back of my neck.

" let go! " i started to kick my legs and struggle to get free, since his hugging my arms to, but i gave up.

" did you lock the door? " he asked.

" shit " i mumbled and started to blush hard.

" I'd say that's a yes " i felt him smirked on the back of my neck.

He started to kiss my neck, he immediately found my soft spot and i gave it away by blushed hard and shut my eyes tightly as i clench my hands into a fist, he noticed it and started to abused it by licking and sucking on it.

I hate him, i hate him, i hate him, i hate him, i hate him, i hate him, i hate him, i hate him.

I said in my thoughts, i bit my tounge, trying not to let the moan out. He noticed it and moved his hand to my hip and massaged it with his thumb.

I bite my tounge more. He stopped licking my neck and there was a few hickeys in different spots, he then hugged me.

" i hate you so much that you're going to regret this so bad " i threatened.

" yeah sure, anytime " he said.

I blushed harder again.

He is so dead

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko