[ Chapter 65 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I'm sitting on the backyard porch, looking into the sky with the star shining bright up in the sky, it's like a diamond that was placed there. The view is beautiful, i see the forest in the distance, a big space here, a pond in the distance. Right Now,

I'm just thinking about what Gene and i did few hours ago in the bathtub.

He's so stubborn, but there's no facility in him for me, which is why i loved him.

" what are you thinking about? " i flinched as Sasha sat next me.

" Sasha, you scared me a bit there, I'm just enjoying the view " i said.

" your better than that Y/n " she said.

" nah, I'm actually for reals right now " i lied.

" so. . . .what did you and Gene do in the bathtub? " she asked, i blushed.

" the question is, what is going on with you and Zenix " i pointed at her chest.

" you know, trying move on as fast possible before the past catches up to me " she said.

" what's that supposed to mean? " i asked.

Then a pile of mud was poured above me, i stood up and see Zenix with a bucket filled half of it with mud.

They just stayed silent and look at me like nothing happened.

" seriously? " i asked, I'm not actually in the mood to be mad.

I curse under my breath and enter the house, i went upstairs and took another pair of my pajama. I enter the bathroom then Sasha push me in making me fall, she slam the door shut locking it.

" Sasha! " i shouted.

" open the door Sasha! " i bang, i grab the bottle of soap and threw it at the door.

I turn to see Gene again in the bathtub.

" they planned it " he said, i sighed.

" SASHA I'M NEVER GOING TO TALK TO YOU FOR A WEEK!! " i yelled, since there's an echo in the bathroom it's loud enough.

" jeez, calm down " Gene said and rubbed his ears.

I can't believe this is happening again. I didn't have to tell him to close his eyes anymore, cause he's did saw my body a few hours ago.

I went in with him again, but this time I'm using a brush to take the mud off my hair.

" you know, i can help " he said, i sighed and turn, i gave him the brush to him as he brush my hair lightly.

" you know, i never understand those two either " Gene confessed and rinse the brush.

" how do you live with them? " i asked.

" just live with it " he said, i sighed.

He rinse my hair in the water, meaning i have to tilt my head back, but i held my knee for support so i won't fall and drown myself.

Gene held my head and look down at me upside down. He leaned down and gave me a peck in the lips upside down.

" you'll get use to that in the future " he smiled.

Felt weird, cause i never kiss anyone like that, not even Ash. He continued to wash my hair and added some soap for me.

~ Time Skip ~

We finished, we both already put on our clothes, right now, I'm brushing my hair to make it into a ponytail, since it's already dry obviously. Gene is drying his hair right now.

I tie my hair up with my F/c hair band. I turn to the side to see if there's any hair left out. A pair of arms then wrapped around my waist.

" what are you doing? " i giggled as he place his head on my shoulder, hugging my stomach from behind.

Looking into the mirror, i tilted my head to the side a bit lying my head above his, he turn and gave me a peck on my cheek, i blushed.

We exit the bathroom and went downstairs seeing two person i don't want to see right now, sitting on the couch, I heard her giggle.

" might as well giggle to death Sasha " i said and fill my cup with cold water.

It sounds like she didn't hear me. I poured it above them and they stood up all soaked.

" karma always comes back " i said and went back outside.

" come on, it's just for fun " Zenix said.

" how would you feel if you have mud in your hair and spend half an hour in the bathroom getting it out " i said.

" we- "

" I'm not talking to you anymore " i cut her off.

I put back the cup up in the cabinet and went upstairs. I enter the room and the bed is messy.

" lazy " i said

I pick up the blanket to fold it but i felt my hand was dipped in some type of a liquid substance.

" ew! " i fliched and went into the bathroom washing my hands, three times with soap, as i realized what it was.

" Sasha, Zenix, get your lazy ass up here and clean up your mess! " i heard Gene shouted.

I turn of the tap and dry my hands. I exit the bathroom and i see Zenix and Sasha, cleaning up the bed.

I went downstairs and sat in the kitchen next to Gene, who is reading my novel.

" since when you like reading romance? " i asked.

" yesterday " he said, i giggled.

" hellooo " Dante came with his empty cup of poopsi and refilling it.

" and you have some explaining to do " Gene put down the book.

" what explaining? " Dante asked.

" about last time, Y/n sick, and you trying to kiss her " he quoted.

" oh that-well-i-we-you-us- " he stuttered.

" I'm waiting " he tap his fingers on the table, making Dante even scared.

" your own your own that " i said.

" see ya! " he threw the poopsi he was drinking, spilling it all over me and Gene.

" i swear this is the third time we're going to have a bath together " i said.

Me and Gene had our faces red.

" DANTE!! "

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko