[ Chapter 24 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

It's non than other Julia.

" haven't you done enough? " Gene asked rudely.

" that video is probably fake, even the blood, or the that guy Ash or your dad who is 'dead' by now. You probably hired them to act and just to embarrassed me " she spat.

" if you don't believe me, fine!, go to the cemetery and find their grave, Ash Lee Mandrell and F/n L/n, go to the hospital look through my medical record cards, there's the prove!, if you don't believe me then just go to hell aND BURN BITCH!! " i yelled.

Then Gene grab my wrist, realizing that i was walking to her.

" now, now, I'm not afraid of you bitch, don't want to let this picture out " she shows her phone of Gene hugging me.

She was talking with her eyes close not realizing she is rambling right now, i walk to her and grab her phone.

" hey! " he whined.

I deleted everything in her phone as everything meaning everything, i even saw some dating apps in it and more stuff , i dropped it on the floor and stepped on it as the point of my heels cracks the screen

" my phone! " she complained.

" you talk too much " i said and walk away, i can even hear Gene laughing his head off.

" you will pay Y/n!, you hear me!?, you will pay and Gene will be mine!! " she shouted in the background.

I ignored and continue to walk with Gene.

" you were brave " he compliment.

" she talks to much and, thank you for holding me back there, if it weren't for you she could've get hurt " i said.

" hey, no problem, i know you can't control your feelings " he said.

" yeah " i said.

We walk home and finally arrived. I rang the door bell and Max opened it.

" Y/n, I'm so happy you're okay, and came back with. . . .this guy? " he pointed.

" hi " he awkwardly said it.

" what did you- "

" it's okay, I'm okay with it " i said.

" I'm watching you " he squinted his eyes.

" thank you for walking me home " i said.

I wanted to enter but Max stopped me, i look at him in confused, he used his index finger and thumb to pick up Gene's jacket around my shoulder and gave it back to him in disgust, he threw it at him and he caught it.

" don't touch her " he creepily said with his eyes still squinted and i rolled my eyes.

I push him inside by palming his face.

" see you tomorrow in school " i smiled, he smiled back and i close the door.

" get away from him " he said as his face is planted to the floor.

" can't hear you " i said as i walk upstairs to my room.

~ Time Skip ~

I change my book for the next lesson when a pair of hands cover my eyes.

" guess " a familiar male voice spoke.

" Gene? " i guessed.

" you got it right " he uncover my eyes and lean against the locker next to me.

" what are you doing? " i asked and to look for my homework in one of my files.

" can't do anything much " he said.

" skipping again? " i asked and flipped a few pages.

" nah, i decided to not skip this time " he said.

" what gives? " i asked, he shrugged.

" come on, there must be a reason? " i asked.

" well, test is coming in a few weeks, so i wanted to study. . . .just for my parents " he slowly said it.

" changing i see " i said.

" i hate the word, 'changing' " he quoted.

" hey, everyone changes okay, even Julia, she could change in a few years " i said and my locker got slam shut, since my hand was still inside, my wrist was clamped between the locker door.

" fuck!, shit!, son of a mmm! " i shut my mouth as i held my arm in pain, getting a few attention from other students.

" i heard my name " i turn to see Julia smirking.

" what do you want Julia " Gene scoffed.

" revenge " she started to push my locker door more as my hand is clamped even more tighter, i winced.

Gene noticed and push her off. My locker door swung open as i immediately take back my hand and there was a red diagonal straight line across my wrist, as in time Max came.

" you always protect her, why!? " she asked.

" cause she's my friend, friends care about each other " he cross his arm.

" since when you two are friends? " Max asked, i rolled my eyes.

" i doubt it, listen here you little bitch, you will regret everything that happened yesterday and today " she warned.

" go away! " someone yelled from the hallway.

" yeah!, it's her life! " another yelled.

" leave her alone bitch! " another.

Soon enough, everyone in the hallway stood up. Julia looks pissed.

" she's pissed " Max whispered.

" i warned you Y/n " she said and stomp away.

Everyone in the hallway cheered until the bell rung, we all immediately took back our book and head to class, i pick up my book when a sharp pain on my chest. I put my hand on my chest as i clench my hand into a fist.

" whoa, you alright? " Gene asked.

" she's having another attack from her heart " Max said and help me up.

" what do you mean? " he asked.

" it's time for class I'll explain later " i said, he nodded.

" bye " i said and Max help me to class.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko