[ Chapter 38 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" where were you last night? " mom asked.

" nowhere " i said.

" where did you get the clothes? " dad asked.

I got a glance in the living room and saw Chloe, Jay and her parents are still here.

" why are you still here?, thought you had enough last night? " i asked, ignoring dad's question.

" why didn't you come back home? " Max asked.

" just needed to clear my mind " i lied and continue to pour the coffee into a cup.

" clearing your mind is not the whole night " Max said.

" it's your way, not mine " i said and took a sip.

" Y/n, we need to know, your friends had to leave because of you last night " mom said.

" is this ever going end? " i asked as i leaned against the kitchen table and tilted my head up, taking deep breathes.

I started to walk upstairs but Max pulled me back and turn me to him, making me spilled my coffee as my hoodie fell.

" listen here Y/n, i said- " he stopped, looking at my eye.

" you gonna say anything after pulling me and waste my 4 dollar coffee? " i asked.

He touch my eye and i take back my head a bit.

" ow " i said shutting my eye.

" Y/n- "

" nope, no need to apologize " i cut mom off.

" that's not how you talk to your parents " mom said.

" and parents should not hit their child, oh wait you both did " i said.

Mom and dad froze, Max had a shock face, Chloe, Jay and their parents seems like they have nothing to say.

" hope you deserved it! " i shouted walking upstairs.

I enter my room and shut the door. I look at my laptop and it's seems like it's blowing up with notifications. I sat down, put my legs up the table and cross my arms, and lay back, hearing the notifications as they kept coming.

Max's pov.

Y/n's cold, this is my fault, what happend that day?, i don't know what got into me and Chloe, but remember doing it, but the problem is, we both can't control ourselves. i went upstairs to her room and open her door.

I see her sitting on her desk, her legs up on the table next to her laptop, arms cross, her eyes shut and hearing the notifications on her laptop blowing it up.

" get out " she said not opening her eyes.

I walk to her and see her laptop was on twitter and the comments coming up.

What's your adress?

Finally, a girl who i can hook up with!

Oh yeah, I'm on!

I'm in!

Sure sounds like a slut

Ew!, what if her body is diseased!?

Your right, i cancelled

Don't care, I'm getting her bad

Bad girl and bad boy time!

I didn't know it could go this bad.

" type Y/n L/n " she said.

I was confused but i typed in her name and pressed enter. The results made my eyes widened. This is too far, the titles and captions.

" irene " i gasped.

Click Y/n L/n to hook up with.

Y/n L/n the dirties girl

Y/n L/n the slut

Y/n L/n wants to hook up with dirty guys.

" you did this " i look at her, tears stream down her face, reading the titles.

Then everyone entered, i look down and moved away. She palm her eyes with one hand and break down crying. Chloe walked in.

" I'm sorry " she cried and hugged her but she pushed her away.

She was shocked and cried again of her rejection.

" let's give her some space " dad said.

We all started to exit her room, me and Chloe was the last one.

" Chloe " she called.

We both stop and she looked at us with tears in her eyes.

" are we even friends anymore? " she asked between crying.

" come on " i said and held both of her shoulders and walk downstairs, to see cop cars.

Gene's pov.

I wanted to visit Y/n with Sasha and Zenix. After what happened last night was unexpected, and we're hoping she came back.

We arrived at her house and we see cops.

" guess it went really far " Sasha said.

We walk there and i see a cop putting a house arrest collar around Y/n's left ankle.

" for this, she won't be able to leave at night, if she doesn't go home after 8 three times, and in jail she goes " the cop said and left.

Y/n sighed and enter the house.

" Gene " her mom said.

" what happened? " Sasha asked.

" the cop think she really posted it and put her on house arrest " she explained.

" can we see her? " i asked, she nods and let us enter.

We enter and see her in the kitchen, drinking coffee.

" what are you doing here? " she asked.

" you okay? " i asked, she chuckled.

" how can i be? " she looked at me and smiled.

" why are you laughing? " Zenix asked.

" cancel the competition, you guys can sing on your own " she said.

" what?, but we already practice and the competition is next week " i said.

" the competition starts at 8 and if i go with this thing, to jail with me " she said.

Damn it, she's right.

" you guys should leave, there's no point of staying here " she said and walk upstairs.

" with a slut " she finishes and continued to walk.

I turn to Max and glared at him.

" are you happy now? " i asked and walk outside.

" thank you Mrs L/n " Sasha said and we left.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko