[ Chapter 13 ]

*don't play song*

Y/N's pov.  

What have i done? What did i do? What should i do!

I panic as i ran my hand through my hair, i was panicking and frustrated in the same time.

I saw him, he was there, he's not supposed to be there, he should be gone by now, what is he doing!? I saw him as a ghost.

I thought in frustrated and ran my hand through my hair once again. I sat on the bench outside the school.

Then a thought hit me.

Maybe, just maybe, i should or not, maybe i should, i went in the school and grab the candle from the box, i dropped it making it shatter.

" not again! " the teacher complained.

I grab one of the shards.

" Y/N there you are, I've beed looking everywhe– what are you doing? " Max asked.

" maybe. . . . .just maybe " i said.

I roll up my sleeve. Max then grab the shard out of my hand, he knew.

" what the heck is wrong with you? " he asked.

" i hate my life " i cried.

He hugged me.

" let's go, mom and dad are here " he said, i nodded.

We then went to the principal's office.

~ Time Skip ~

" i know what you've been through Y/N and i am very sorry, so this is your last chance I'm giving you, and Ivy, Lily and Michi, you three are suspended for 3 weeks, and that's all, thank you for coming " the principal said.

And we left the office. Dad then went to Michi's dad and apologize, he was okay with it.

" i know, your daughter has a problem it's fine " he said.

" thank you " dad said.

" your welcome, and you young lady need to apologize " Ivy's mom scold.

" do i have to? " she asked coldly.

" no wifi for a month " she said.

" fine " she groaned and walk over to me.

" I'm sorry for everything " she said and walk away, her mother smiled at her and she just roll her eyes and started to walk to her car.

Lily and Michi did the same. Dad turn around and look at me, i look down at my feet.

" it's alright " he said and hugged me, i hugged back.

" hey, Max can i talk to you? " i asked.

" sure " he said.

I grab his hand and rounded a corner.

" what's wrong? " he asked.

" i saw him again " i said.

His eyes widened.

" trust me Y/N that's not him, you're not to have another break down " he said.

" i know, but i just felt that he is there for me, like he wanted me to do it " i said.

" no, don't think of that, promise? " he asked. I nodded.

" there you are, let's go home " mom said, we nodded and climb in the car as dad drove.