[ Chapter 34 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I'm in my room with Gene, Sasha and Zenix, practicing the song we picked.

" say you never let me go " Sasha sang.

" we ain't never getting older " Gene finishes.

It's been 3 days we've been practicing, the contest is on Sunday so we have 2 more days.

" finally " Zenix flop down on the floor.

I just roll my eyes. Then my door was open leaving a small gap, and in between that gap i can see Max's eye peeking in.

" Max! " i shouted.

" what?, I'm not leaving you in here with them, why are you even with them?, especially him! " he pointed at Gene.

I threw my pencil holder at him and he ran outside, shutting the door and my sharpened pencil stuck onto my door, i just groaned. I got up and pull the pencils out.

" looks like your not the only one does that to your siblings " Gene said.

" meaning? " i asked and pulled out two.

" i used to do it on Dante, but with knives " he said.

" Dante's your brother? " i asked and tried to pull the last one but it was stuck.

" yup " he said and leaned against the door next to the pencil I'm trying to pull out.

" need a little help? " he asked.

" that would be great " i said.

We both tried to pull it out.

" need more hand here " i said as Sasha and Zenix just watch us.

" nope " they both said.

" jeez, how strong are you? " he asked.

In the end the pencil popped out and i stumbled backwards. Gene grabbed me and he fell on top of me as i lie on the ground. Both if his hand slam on the floor beside my head and and our legs were at the same position as last time.

My face went red, like super red, so does Gene. Sasha and Zenix just watch us, with their phones out. After a few minutes, we're still like that.

" y-you can get o-ff of me you kn-know " i stuttered, he stayed silent.

Crap, i think he froze.

" hey Y/n, here's you pencil- " Max came in.

" M-max, it's n-not what it is o-okay " i said and push Gene off.

" dammit!, Gene your so slow, why won't you just kiss her like you said you wanted to!? " Sasha whined, we all went silent.

Me and Gene frozed and looked at Sasha.

" woops " she said and sunked down.

" just keep going " Zenix said and push her head down until she sat on the floor.

" Sasha! " Gene said.

My face turns more red as i turn to Gene to see his face redder than me, i turn back to Max to see his face redder than both of us.

" oh, your in deep trouble " Max growled.

" guys, the window " i said.

They all hop out the window as i hold Max. He bit my hand making me to let him go, i winced and he ran downstairs.

" DON'T EVER TOUCH MY SISTER EVER AGAIN!!! " i heard Max yelled, i see him through the window chasing them.

They're so dead.

~ Time Skip ~

It's night and Max just got back, my hand is bandage, cause he left a mark.

" your grounded " dad said.

" what!? " he shouted.

" you bit your sister and ran outside down the street yelling chasing her friends, so yeah, your grounded " mom said.

I looked at Max and he just groaned and stomped upstairs. I just sighed.

" you didn't have to ground him you know, you usually ground me for this, plus this is the first time he got grounded " i said.

Mom and dad just stayed silent.

" helloo? " i asked, they kept quiet.

What's going on?, i just shrugged and went upstairs and knock on Max's door.

" go away! " Max shouted.

He shut me out, what's his problem?

" hey, i just wanted to talk only " i said.

" you've said enough! " he shouted.

" hey!, I've been grounded more than you! " i shouted and stomp back in my room.

" he's so sensitive " i said to myself.

" kinda agree with you " i look up to see Gene, Sasha and Zenix are back.

" what are you doing here again? " i asked.

" come on, let's go to the park with me " he invited, Sasha and Zenix then exit through the window.

" um, no, it's late " i said.

" sorry, can't deny it " he said.

" yes i ca- "

He taped my mouth, sweep me off my feet and jump from my window, my screams were muffled through tape so it wasn't that loud, i rip off the tape, which hurt, and which i didn't care.

" oo~, that's gotta hurt " Gene hissed, i smack the tape on his face.

" this is kidnapping! " i whispered/yelled.

" no it's not " Sasha said.

" kidnapping is, taping the person's mouth and tying there hands together " Zenix explain.

Sasha and Zenix started to walk away, i got off Gene's grip.

" where are you guys going? " i asked.

" oh, he said with him, not us " Sasha said.

My face flushed red, i turn to Gene and his face is the same face as me.

" shall we go? " he asked, i hesitate.

" s-sure "

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko