[ Chapter 64 ]

⚠ Warning ⚠

A bit of lemons but I'm NOT going to write it and turn this into a lemon chapter, NO. But i really regret typing some of the words, you owe me kitties!, yes I'm calling you my kitties ฅ'ω'ฅ

Readers has been advise

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I'm feeling better now, so does Gene. But I'm still in detention in class but tomorrow's the last day.

There's a few chairs in the room already except tables, just chairs.

I'm sitting in the corner with Gene. Sasha and Zenix said they wanted a little alone time and we see that apparently their making out now. Zenix sat on a chair and Sasha on his lap.

The Mr. Chad is asleep though.

Since we four are the only ones in here. I took out my phone and took a few pictures.

" can't we have one? " Gene asked and smirked, i rolled my eyes and look back at my phone, he hook my chin up.

Oh well.

Gene leaned in and kiss me, i took a picture. But i dropped my phone in my bag perfectly after that, and we ended up making out too, Gene push the chair i was sitting on away and pull me onto his lap as i wrap my arms around his neck (pic above). After a few hours, actually 4 hours.

" Gene, Y/n, Zenix and Sasha, this is a school to learn not to make out! " the teacher scold.

We four pull apart and a string of saliva was connect from my mouth to Gene's. I got off him and gave Mr. Chad a middle finger.

" really, being a teacher in a school should mark their students papers, not sleeping for 4 straight hours " Sasha said.

" another week, for the four of you! " he scold.

Me and Sasha looked at each other and winked.

" I'll be back at 5:50 " he said and left.

" the longest one we ever did " Gene said panting.

I pull back my chair and sat next to him.

I look at my phone and it's 5:01, school ends at 5:30. For detention we go home at 6:00

Maria said she can't pick us up for three weeks, cause she went on a trip with her friends, so we go home by foot.

" we still got 49 minutes left " Gene and i smirked and look at Zenix and Sasha as they join to smirk too.

I pull Gene's tie to bring his face closer to mine, and he grab the back of my head and smash his lips against mine, but this time, a bit rougher.

~ Time Skip ~

" okay love birds, get out of my class " Mr. Chad said cause even though he's in here we still make out and now he's stress because of it.

" see you tomorrow prick head! " i shouted as we exit the class.

We laughed and made our way home. I was walking with Gene hand in hand and so does Sasha and Zenix.

Watch out in the future Y/n

The voice of Annabelle whispers in my ear. I turn to see Sasha and Zenix just talking.

" you okay? " Gene asked, i just nodded and turn back around.