[ 10K Special ]

Didn't see that coming didn't ya?, well, i wanted to make a special chapter for hitting 10K I'm SO happy. Thank you soo much ≧∇≦, this really made my day.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

*don't play song*

Gene's pov.

" dad, wake up! " i was woken up with a smack on my face.

I open my eyes and see the 17 year old teenager awake, next to my bed.

" it's early in the morning, Ashley, let me sleep, and did you have to smack me? " i asked, rubbing my cheek.

" come on!, it's my 18th birthday! " she cheered and put on her favourite song, which is F/s.

Y/n used to listen to that.

" just give me 5 minutes " i said.

All of a sudden the sound of air horn was on my ear, making me fall of my bed.

" Ashley! " i exclaimed, getting up.

She giggled and did it again.

" where did you get that?, i just took it away " i said and got up.

" i told you i bought more than 10 " she giggled, i just gave her a blank face.

" i just invited all my friends in class, including, Peyton, Ruth, Olivia, Anthony, Julian, David and Seth " she said, my jaw dropped.

" you mean Seth your boyfriend you were talking about? " i asked.

When the first time i met him, he looks like a delinquent.

" yeah, be nice " she said.

" i will " i rolled my eyes.

" get ready! " she shouted and press the air horn.

I took it away from her and out it away. She then smirks.

" don't tell me you have more? " i asked.

She giggled and took out another, i cover my ears as she press it and exit my room.

" she's growing up "

~ Time Skip ~

The backyard was full of lights and music was switched on. Everyone's here, some of them are Ashley's friend and some of them are Aph and the others.

" hey Mr. Alajendro, where's Ashley? " Peyton asked.

" i thought she was with you guys " i said.

" we've been looking for her for 15 minutes, and she was nowhere to be found " Olivia said.

" hold on " i said and enter the house.

I went upstairs to see if she's in the room but, before i enter, i hear sobbing?

I enter and see her sitting on her bed, hugging her legs, and her face covered with her blood tears.

" oh, what happened? " i asked and sat beside her.

" Seth " she said and look out the window.

I look up and see Seth, kissing another girl, with his other friends.

Did he even love her?

" let me ask you a question " i said.

" and what's that? " she asked wiping her tears.

" from the start, do you really love him at the first place? " i asked.

" yes " she said.

" and did he said 'i love you' ? " i asked.