4. Turning Tables

~•~

M A N I K

Fuck.

"Manik, please leave me!" She begged. Not so easily, sweetheart.

"No baby, you wanted me to love you, isn't it?" I smiled at her as I tied her hands to the bed.

"Manik! Please get away!" She cried and I laughed.

Kisi ne sahi kaha tha, I am a monster.

"So, what is your name?", I smiled as I walked to the cabinet and took a cigarette.

"S... Soha!" She stammered.

"Jhoot!" I shouted and she shivered sitting on the bed, tied.

Taking the lighted cigar to her, I traced it down her face and she screamed in pain.

"Naira... Naira Saxena!" She blurted, crying miserably.

"And may I know what are you doing here!" I said coming dangerously close to her as I pulled out the video camera hidden under the vase and laughed loudly.

"Manik- I.. I..", she stanmered searching for excuses and I took the flame closer to her face, making her scared for her life and beauty.

"I-....", she cried. "I was Soha's best friend. And I was here to take revenge from her. I came to you, flirted with you, and made you see I was interested in you! I purposely used the name Soha because I thought you still loved her! But then I saw Nandini, your girlfriend and I got to know you love her. So I purposely threw myself on you, so that you both fight and I can easily get you-....", she spat with venom in her eyes.

"Oh, so you wanted to tape me having sex with you, isn't it?" I laughed.

"But you made some mistakes sweetheart. You loved coming closer to me only when you saw Nandini was looking at us. You purposely tried intimidation. You followed us to see us fight, but baby, I love my princess way too much!" I smiled. The only thought of Nandini made me smile.

"But-.. but because of you, I had to break up with her. I had to show her my monster side, I had to make her see that I was tired of her. Just to give you the right fucking leads, I had to praise you in front of her!" I shouted with disgust in my voice.

"I am a monster, and you have messed with the wrong person barbie doll!" I laughed pressing the cigarette in her arm and she screamed in pain as it pressed against her skin.

And I? Well I enjoyed her pain. Because this pain is nothing as compared to what my princess had to go through. I had to ignore her tears, her shouts. She was smiling outside, but breaking inside.

She had to go through so much of heart break and pain, thinking if I really wanted to end it with her just because of this fucking bitch.

"But Manik! You had lead me on after you had those shots. Then how the fuck did you realise that this was a trap!" She shouted trying to free her hands.

"Your desperation bitch. You wanted to readily get in bed with me when you knew I was highly drunk, I was calling you 'Nandini' again and again, i couldn't see anything. Yet, all you wanted was sex!" I said. That was really so fucking slutty, she made me whisper things I never wanted to, to tell her that it's over between me and Nandini, do kiss her here and there.