33. My Happiness (Part B)

Chapter 33 (B)

M A N I K

"Paapaa, I want to go to daadi house today! Can we go together?" Aarav asked as I carried both of them in my arms to the living room after our water playing session.

"Ofcourse baby! After school pakka, now go get dressed jaldhi!" I ordered and both of them looked at each other with naughty smirks.

I squeezed my eyebrows at them. What was happing?

"Kiara, is their tiffin box ready?" I shouted keeping them both on the sofa with my suspicious face still in and Myra kept her hand on her face to hide her giggle.

Kiara, their caretaker, emerged from the kitchen pursing her lips as it trying to not laugh too and I looked at the the three of them, from one to another and they all suppressed their laughs as I glared.

"What is it?" I asked in a slow but demanding voice, folding my arms against my chest.

"Paapaa, it's eight - o - clock!" Myra huffed and I stared at her.

"So?" I asked, confused.

"We are already one hour late for school!" Aarav said hardly being able to suppress his laughter anymore and both of them burst out laughing, falling on the couch.

I sighed, shutting my eyes tightly as I tried my best to not smile.

"Sir, you and the kids were for shower since the past one hour!" Kiara informer politely as she disappeared into the kitchen again and I rubbed my chin, smiling embarrassingly.

"MANIK MALHOTRA!!" There was a roar behind me and I closed my eyes tightly, already scared of the consequences.

————————————————————

Want to read ahead?

Chapter 33~B (My Happiness) of His Wife is uploaded only on Inkitt.

The link to my account is in my bio, please follow that link if you haven't already made an account.

I will be waiting for your views.

Thank you!

—————————————————————

Contact:

Wattpad:
@StarsAndFireflies_

Instagram:
@StarsAndFireflies_
@heermangtanii

Inkitt:
@StarsAndFireflies_
@heermangtani

Email:
heermangtani@icloud.com

Thank you x