19. Under The Stars

~•~

{warning:- mature content ahead}

N A N D I N I

His lips left no part of my body unkissed as he drove me crazy in all the love he was pouring upon me. I felt my cells going crazy every time his tongue touched my skin.

He slowly unhooked all my upper clothes and I did his as he leaned upon me, his eyes not even leaving mine for a fraction of second.

The passions, the desires and all the love that we owed each other over the years was coming out exactly in the right proportion. The intimacy was all new to me, but I was loving it.

"I love.. you!" He whispered for the nth time in the past ten minutes as he kissed my bosoms, holding them between his hand and then his mouth and the red crimson hue didn't leave my face. I never thought I'd be so comfortable with anyone, but today, when it's actually happening, it feels beautiful. I am ready to give myself to him, not just today, but again and again, and all the time. I am his, by soul and by body.

"Manik...," it slowly left my mouth as his hand lingered upon my bare body, the shivers passing down my spine as the butterflies I didn't know existed in my stomach rose. His hands were cold, and his tongue did magic on me.

His hand reached the sensitive spot, removing the last piece of cloths from me. "You're so beautiful baby...," he whispered worshipping my body, as a quick moan escaped my mouth and the red hue and the big smile didn't leave my face for a second. My lips lingered on his ear lobe, leaving trailed kisses before he took my lips into his, rubbing himself against me.

"Manik! I-I can't wait more...," I whispered slowly and he smirked looking at my desperation as his finger entered me and a hiss left in the pain and pleasure.

"Manik!" I almost shouted as his finger dug in deeper and he bit my collar bone, dividing my attention as his tongue licked the same spot and my body uplifted from the sudden pain and pleasure.

His finger slowly left my body and my breath calmed down, leaving me craving for more. "More Manik, more please...," I whispered. I loved the way my body reacted to his touch, the miracles and the sparks created every time his body pressed against mine.

"This is going to pain baby, are you sure you want to do it now?" He whispered kissing the area beneath my ear as his hand rubbed against my weak spot, making it difficult to breathe or speak.

"I can't wait to be yours Manik... Mark me yours...," I breathed his scent and he kissed my nose. "Your wish, my command baby!" He whispered back and the next moment, his body pressed against mine, and within a swift stroke, I could feel a sharp pain as I felt him within me.

"Oh, you're so tight baby!" He whispered as his hands travelled to the back and held me tight. "Manik, love me!" I shouted paining and he pushed himself more into me.

It pained a hell lot, like being stabbed in reverse, but his love and the pleasure covered the pain into happiness as a small tear drop left my left eye. From a girl, I was a woman today. I was completed in true sense, and that man happened to be my husband, the love of my life, my Manik Malhotra.

"Hey? Is it paining a lot?" He asked, worry clear on his face as his lips drank away the tear drop and I nodded negatively.