Chapter seventeen

They entered the school and went straight to the principal's office. The four of them walked against the door loading their weapons ready for some fun. They kicked the door in and entered with a grin on their faces. Behind the desk sat a terrified man dressed in a gray suit. On top of him sat a woman who looked to be his assistant. She jumped off him and she looked like she was about to cry.

"Don't pee your pants, okay?" Elena said and shook her head at the woman.

"What do you want?" The man asked terrified as he watched Jerome approach him as he swung his shotgun around and around.

"I need some information about an earlier student. He goes by Xander Wilde" Jerome said. The man looked at his assistant and his jaw was shaking. He looked back at Jerome and swallowed a clump in his throat.

"I..I can't just give you..." he started, but was interrupted by Elena grabbing the assistant and forcing her head to the side. She let out a little scream which made the man turn his attention to them. Jonathan and Jervis was also watching her, excited for her next move.

"Aww, look." she said pointing at her neck. You could see a purple bruise hiding behind her hair.

"I wonder who left this little love mark on you." she said and the man seemed to be sweating now. Elena forced the assistant closer and then she took out her tongue and licked the woman up her neck while looking at Jerome. He smirked and bit his lower lip.

"Mm, yep. Still swollen." Elena said and smiled. She pushed the woman to the side and looked at the man.

"I guess you don't mind if we...hurt her a bit?" Elena asked and his eyes widened.

"Tetch." Elena said looking at Jervis. A smile came up on his face and we skipped over to her.

"Yes, lo...I mean dear?" he asked. Jerome chuckled behind him.

"Why don't you show me these hypnotic powers of yours, I wanna see them in action." Elena said and winked to Jerome.

"Of course! What would you like me to do?" he asked. Elena glanced back at the man smirking before looking back at Jervis.

"Make her kill herself." Elena said and you could hear the man gasp behind her.

"No, please!" he begged as he was on his way up. Elena quickly turned around pointing her gun at him making him sit right back down.

"Unless, he gives us the information Jerome wants. He's got one minute." Elena said and grinned before placing a knife in the woman's hand. Jervis rubbed his hands against each other before he pulled out a watch.

"Listen to the watch." he said and the woman was crying her eyes out. But slowly as she listened she got quiet, and calm.

"Look into my eyes. Not above them, not around them, but deep into their center." he said and she looked at him, not even blinking. Elena crossed her arms impressed.

"After a while it's not that impressing." Jonathan whispered into Elena's ear and she playfully hit him and chuckled.

"If your lover has not within one minute handed us the info, you will take the knife, and slit your throat." Jervis said and the man instantly stood up.

"P...please!..I have to find it!" he said panicking.

"Tic tok." Elena said pointing at her fake watch and the man started running around the room going threw every archive withing seconds. He through papers everywhere going from cabinet to cabinet. It was only seconds left and the woman was lifting the knife against her throat when he came stumbling against Jerome.