Chapter twenty nine

Elena snuck behind the scene of the concert that had started. Jerome stood there talking to Firefly. All the workers that worked with the concert laid dead around them. Jerome turned around and smiled as he laid eyed on Elena. 

"There you are, gorgeous! Did everything go as planned?" He asked as she walked into his arms that he wrapped around her shoulders. She pulled back and his smile faded.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Elena sighed and looked down at the ground.

"Oswald betrayed us, I caught him outside of the G.C.P.D. I think he spoke to Jim" Elena said and Jerome got serious. He was quiet for a few seconds and he looked thoughtful.

"Where is he now?" He asked calm. 

"I knocked him out. He's laying unconscious behind the building." she replied and Jerome grinned. He placed his hands on her cheeks and gently pinched them.

"That's my girl." he said and kissed her forehead before pulling away and looking her in the eyes.

"Now let's rock and roll." he joked which made Elena smile. They made their way up to the stage and Jerome started jamming to the music as Elena disconnected the microphone. The singer of the band turned around looking annoyed.

"Hey, what happened to my mic?" he complained. Then he saw Jerome jamming and frowned at him.

"Hey, buddy, beat it will ya? I'm trying to work here." he said but jumped to the side as Jerome jumped forward and landed on the front of the stage with a "whoo!" Jerome looked at the singer before he took another jump up and kicked the singer right in the face which sent him backwards. Meanwhile Elena took the cord from the microphone and wrapped it around one of the dancer's throat making her fall down choking.  Jerome grabbed the supporter to the microphone and used the end of it to smash the singers face in which send a synchronized gasp threw the audience. The rest of the band started running for their life and Jerome turned around.

"Where's everyone going?" He asked as Firefly entered the stage and starting shooting fire over the audience. Jerome grabbed the microphone and placed it in front of his mouth.

"Ladies and germs we are the Arkham Asylum Lunatics and we came here to blow some minds!" Jerome screamed into the mic and the crowd looked terrified. Jerome's goons started placing some chairs out on the stage as Elena walked up behind Jerome with her assault rifle in her hands. 

"Sorry to interrupt your little show, but you are gonna love this next one." Jerome said with a grin.

"Introducing Dr. Nickolas Lawson! A loser from a little place called Special Crimes Unit. Fun fact, they kept a girl hostage for months. Hint, she's on this stage. Says a bit of how they lie to ya." Jerome said as they pushed Nickolas out on the stage and forced him down on one of the chairs.

"Elena, please!" Nickolas cried but Elena frowned at him. 

"Shut it, Nickolas." she said and used the end of her gun to knock him out. Only the third time she had done that today. Maybe it should be her new signature move? 

"Next up is a man who can only brag about sharing the same DNA as moi, but without looking as handsome. My old daddy-o." Jerome joked as his father was pushed out on the stage. He tripped and landed straight on his face with a groan. Jerome burst out laughing as he leaned down and grabbed him by his jacket.

"Sorry folks, he's blind you see." he said as he dragged his father up from the floor and placed him into a chair. 

"Jerome you don't..." his father started but Jerome found a roll of duck tape and ripped off a piece he placed over his mouth.