Chapter 1- My Gun's at Home

My Gun's at Home
Arieon's POV

I grunted as I delivered a sharp left uppercut to my attacker's face

I grunted as I delivered a sharp left uppercut to my attacker's face. He stumbled backwards, holding his jaw, and I took the opportunity to run down the alley. The only sound that could be heard in the dead of night was the clicking of my heels on the concrete and the man's grumbles as I escaped. I would lead him back to the hideout and he would never see daylight again.

God, why'd my gun have to be home.

I reached the end of the dark alley and scaled the brick wall infront of me, quite skillfully might I add. Perching myself on the wall, I balanced on one heel and let out a side kick to the man's throat. He groaned loudly and I jumped down the other side.

"This bitch." He complained, in a heavy Italian accent, which made me smirk.

Quickly smoothing out the wrinkles on my vest like crop top,I flipped my dark brown waves back and let out a sigh of exhaustion. I could barely see the street in front of me, illuminated by only a single streetlight a few meters away. I heard the man jump down from the wall and my brain failed to communicate with my feet. I felt him grab the back of my neck.

"Esuberante, non sei un gattino." He said, lowering his head to my neck and he let his lips linger against my skin.
(Feisty, aren't you kitten.)

I shivered in disgust.

"Gli uomini come te non cessano mai di disgustarmi!" I hissed through gritted teeth.
(Men like you never cease to disgust me.)

He was wasting time. Not even holding me much. I stomped on his left foot with mine, then took my right hand to his groin and grabbed it. He unlatched his hands from my neck and I turned around to face him twisting his good, as I did. The moonlight reflected off his shaven head.

"Maiale." I hissed in his face.
(Pig.)

I let go of his groin and fired a hefty right cross punch to his jaw causing him to lean left, to which I sent forward a left hook and got the other side of his jaw. As he bend over in pain to spit out blood I continued running and let him follow me at a good distance.

When I got to the flower shop that my people owned I put my thumb on the flat doorknob and allowed the scanner barely enough time to recognize my thumbprint. Then was the face scan from the ceramic rose which sat at the top of the door. I left the door open and continued to the freeze. I swung the glass door open and pushed aside a huge pot of orchids to get it off the real entrance. I looked straight ahead to a spot in the freezer wall that I knew had an retinal scanner.
I heard a click and pushed down on the floor right where the flower pot was and started to climb down the ladder, when the man pounced on me causing us both to fall down the tunnel. We grunted and groaned in pain. Finally looking up, members of the family were surrounding us with guns extended.