Chapter 42- Subconscious Desires

Subconscious Desires
Arieon's POV

"Basta!" Pietro's voice cut through the air and within seconds the man was ripped off of me

"Basta!" Pietro's voice cut through the air and within seconds the man was ripped off of me. Pietro gave me a hand in getting out of the fucking hedge and immediately I grabbed a knife from his waist.

"Fuck do you think this was, ese. Huh? The fuck did you think!" I yelled, making my way straight to the man that was on the floor now.

"Va bene. Va bene." Pietro grabbed me, and took his knife back. (Okay. Okay.)

While he let me go, to put his knife away, I dived towards the man and started to beat on his face. He tried blocking hits with his arms and squirmed around. I barely felt Pietro trying to pry me away, and I couldn't hear what he was saying to me.

I didn't give the dealer any time to fight back. I let all my rage flow out. Rage toward him, toward all other asshole men that tried this shit with me before. Towards Luca. Towards myself.

Hit after hit.

I felt arms pull at me, really forcefully now.

"Heel." Luca hissed at me like if I was some stray. He dragged me off of the man. I was left sitting on the floor, struggling to catch my breath, with Pietro holding me down. The dealer was pinned to the floor by another one of Rivera's men.

"Fucking hell." Luca exhaled the smoke of a cigar. He stood still, I noticed he had taken off his blazer and his shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

"How long did I leave you alone?" His head snapped towards me.

"Huh?" He shoved his hand with the cigar in my direction, for dramatics. He turned to Pietro now.

"Boss, she told me she was going to gamble." He defended himself. "Where the fuck was her actual bodyguard?" He let me go and kind of pushed me forward. To which Luca straight on death glared him.

"I don't give a fuck where her bodyguard was, you had one fucking job." Luca growled before taking three long strides to Pietro and grabbing him up by his collar. "And don't ever, put your hands on her, or any woman, like that again." Luca pushed him back.

Luca looked down at me. "Get up." He barked at me. I stood up scowling, just to see Julius strolling in, as calm as ever, and when he got to the dealer, he knocked him upside his jaw. It was so hard I could've bet his jaw was bent out of place.

When Julius stood in front of me and I looked up at him, disappointment was smeared all over his face.

"Put this on." Luca walked up to my side and threw his jacket at me. I let it fall to the floor.

"I don't-"

"That dress is ripped, and the top of your ass is outside like you're a plumber. Put it on." He ordered. His features were hardened, and clenched together. Oh he was mad.