Chapter 37- A Date?

A Date?
Arieon's POV

Luca didn't come back to the room last night and I enjoyed having the bed to myself

Luca didn't come back to the room last night and I enjoyed having the bed to myself. It was quite soft, and I slept relatively well before Dom woke me up with a call. It was already morning here, so I didn't stay too mad at him.

I pulled my luggage up on the bed to search for an outfit. My hoodie and joggers from yesterday were stained with blood. I couldn't get that cleaned now,  and it was the only comfortable pair of pants I had brought. I pulled at the towel wrapped around me, debating on wearing shorts or suffering in a pair of jeans. Well I guess if I had to go anywhere I'd wear the jeans.

I pulled out my black denim shorts, and an image of the first time I ever saw Luca popped into my mind. I was wearing these at college, on the lawn with Mia. Oh gosh I miss those days. I sighed before continuing to get the rest of my outfit. I took out a plain white, long sleeve shirt along with underwear.

I pushed on a pair of toms before heading out of my bedroom. Gathering my hair into a messy bun, I worked through the halls and almost got to the living room before I heard my name. I took a corner, which I'd never been down before and saw Luca and Moriz approaching me.

"Dellucci, I would like you to have this." Moriz extended a bottle to me. "Russia is well known our vodka, I hear you prefer whiskey, but if you tried this you'd be hooked." He chuckled. I took the bottle from him, "Thank you Moriz, and I'm not really a picky person, I'll take what I can get." I smiled a bit, running my fingers along the label. Hmn at one point in time I loved vodka, but it didn't love me back. We were a tragedy.

"So what were you doing and what are you wearing?" Luca ended the moment. My eyes snapped to him, as he gestured towards me and my exposed legs. "I was just looking for you guys, I thought you'd be having a briefing this morning, and uhm shorts?" I scrunched my nose.

"We already had a meeting and a briefing during the course of the night." He informed me. So that's where he was. "So why didn't you tell me. I should've been there! They had the most interest in me, and it's the Colombo for fuck's sake." I huffed.

"No use being mad about that, it already happened. If you dwell on the past you'll never truly live. Now go get changed we're going somewhere." He brushed me off. What the fuck did he smoke this morning.

"Luca this is serious-"
"I know that okay, but if you just get ready I'll debrief you in the car." He pleaded.

"You'll what?" I spat. Did I hear right.

"I'll brief you in the car. I promise, now go." He repeated with more of an attitude. "Trust him, sweetheart." Moriz offered me a smile and in return I waved the bottle in his direction in a gesture of gratitude.

I spun around on my heels, unsure if what I had heard Luca say was wrong or if he said what I thought. Thoughts of Luca being close to me like last night flooded into my head. I began to play the situation differently in my mind. Starting with where Luca was on top of me. I let my hands wrap around his biceps and go up to his shoulders, and down to his strong chest. While his roam under my shirt. I let my hand go to his neck before pulling him down.