Chapter 4 -Firecracker

Firecracker
Dominic's POV

I sat smoking a cigar quite uninterested in the exchange between Luca Rivera and and one of his men

I sat smoking a cigar quite uninterested in the exchange between Luca Rivera and and one of his men. This business meeting was hosted at Luca's house which really wasn't too far from mine.

"Cosa intendi per stronzo?!" Luca shouted in the man's face.
(What do you mean you asshole)

"S-sir." The man stuttered.

"I know what happened. Get to fixing the fücking  problem."  Luca yelled. Well I can see how people would think we were alike. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Rivera has next to nothing to lose. I had too much. That was probably the only major difference between us. Fück,it made all the difference between us.

He came back to sit opposite me at the table. "Where were we Dellucci." He flicked open a manila folder that was infront of him. "Discussing potential threats and allies that have entered the country." I replied as I cut my cigar with the tools provided for me. I couldn't smoke and talk, I'd ignore him and I had more respect for this asshole than that.

Our supplies of drugs, alcohol and weaponry were being discussed, we needed to find and be very aware of all new persons included with any of this. From the men hidden behind businesses such as restaurants and nightclubs or even politics to the dumb kids pushing drugs in their neighborhood, we had to be on top of it all.

Since partnering Rivera and I had agreed not to supply the same things. I do alcohol and he does drugs and the weapons are split, it's a way to avoid competition for buyers and try to keep some sort of peace and separation between our business.

"I delivered and collected the payment for an order of drugs to the frats yesterday and delivered to a few dorms at the college earlier today." He informed me.

"And you're telling me this why?" I said as I waved the now cut cigar in my hand. That wasn't the first question that popped into my head but I didn't give a rat's ass about why he was doing shît himself.

"I saw that sister of yours." He smirked.

I pointed at him with the cigar, "Tallone."
(Heel boy.) The last thing I need is him getting around Arieon. She may have calmed down a bit Luca wasn't good for her.

He chuckled and went back into his file.

The meeting went on for an hour when my phone rang, my men was informing me of some information they got out of the man that attacked Arieon. He was a member of the Toscani, a family that had tried to kidnap Ari awhile ago and who have become the longest !stick up my ass.

~~~~~~

I got to the location under the flower shop and nobody wanted to speak a word.

"Dov'è il bastardo!" I screamed.
(Where is the bastard!)

"Right in here Don." Araldo, who was one of my personal security details,answered and if I hadn't chosen to ignore him I'd pull his lips together and pierce them with an ice pick.