Chapter 23- Luca 2.0?

Luca 2.0?
Arieon's POV

Another week went by, one in complete contrast to the almost two weeks that Arline was here

Another week went by, one in complete contrast to the almost two weeks that Arline was here. I haven't spoken to any of the guys, and from our awkward moments while in the same room, I could tell that they weren't talking to each other either.

I guess we were all great loners, I enjoyed not having Luca test my patience but I hated not having a single person to speak to in this house, was this how I was supposed to spend my entire summer. I didn't tell Dominic or Giovanni about what happened, we just had casual conversation. Mia was busy being a new mom to a five year old and I just couldn't call up Arline, there was a reason I chose after she left to start a fight.

I didn't care to give any backchat to my tutor, she came, taught, and left. It was sad enough that I'd have to tolerate her during summer, all in terms to get my degree earlier. Luca didn't even speak to the she devil.

So I had the company of Marco. Who would've thought. I gave him a couple of bad habits, I guess that's the reason he took a liking to me. For example, as of right now I was on my bed under my covers with my laptop on my thighs and Marco cuddled up at my side. 

If Luca were to be lurking via the cameras he would blow a fuse.

My ankle got better and I didn't need the boot anymore, my bruises were almost completely gone, I wasn't in pain. Though I spent more time in bed than I ever did when I was hurting.

I was watching my favorite series of course, what else to do. I scoffed and closed the laptop mid-show. I was tired of it for now. I scratched Marco's head, "Big baby."  He was asleep.

You know what. I just can't take it anymore. I haven't been able to train, the most important thing to me, the way I vented. I've just been holed up.

I slid out of bed, careful not to wake the sleeping pit bull and went into my closet. I walked straight to the shelves with my bags and grabbed a backpack. I threw it to the front of the room then grabbed a tote.

I grabbed a bunch of undies and a few bras, followed by T-shirts, a whole bunch. Two jeans and then some shorts, jeans and pajamas.

I took the tote with me and then grabbed the backpack. I got to the bedroom and stuffed my laptop into it, along with my chargers. I picked up my phone and walked out of the room. I left the door open so that Marco could get out.

I messaged Jules as I was walking to the stairs and he met me at the bottom.

"Miss Ari-"

"Take me home please Jules." I said as I walked past him.

"Of course." He hurried past me and opened the front door for me. He went to get a car from the garage and I stood on the steps. Maybe I should've changed before coming down here. I glanced over my outfit. I had on some fitted cotton shorts with a ribbed wife beater.