Chapter 15- Whiskey Adventure

Whiskey Adventure
Arieon's POV

His phone rang and he answered, it was a short call, he hadn't talked at all

"You'll go back to your room, you can take the bottle." He said as he stood up and grabbed his shirt. He walked out as he shrugged the shirt on and I followed him at a distance, after grabbing the bottle of course.

We went through the halls and down the stairs, when we got to the grand staircase he paused making me bump into his chest. He opened his mouth to say something but hesitated. "I'll be home in the morning." He said before going down the stairs and I went straight ahead to get to my room.

At least that's what he thought. I really don't wanna be left behind with just some security guards. I crave some excitement.

I tucked the whiskey bottle into the waistbands of my pants and undies and let my camisole and the blazer cover it.

The blazer was just the length of my shorts, mid thigh, it made me look like I had nothing else on under it.

Once I got to my room, I grabbed some sneakers from my closet and slipped them on then I headed to the window.

I've jumped out a window many times, most times to sneak out, the other times to keep my life.
I climbed onto the edge and scoped out the landing space. The ground was perfectly flat, which was a good thing, no rocks to hit my head on but I can still break something.

I rocked forward and let go of the window.

My feet kissed the ground then I bounced around like a beach ball. I was jolted forward and onto my stomach which caused the bottle to jab my side and I winced.

"That was pretty good." I tried to praised myself, as I stood up. I groaned trying to get my breath back.

I heard voices coming from the front of the house so I stalked towards the source.

Okay I don't exactly know what's my plan, but when I saw that everyone was involved in a conversation with Luca I jumped into the backseat of one of the cars that I presumed wasn't Luca's ride. Else my trip would be over.

Maybe I was getting a little drunk. Why am I even sneaking around, but such a skillful jump from the window, I couldn't possibly be tipsy.

The partition was up so anyone in the front wouldn't see me.I uncovered my hidden medicine and took a swig from the bottle.

I don't have a plan but I'm satisfied with how this is going so far.

Two people had entered the car and we were on our way.

Maybe I haven't thought this through, what if they were headed into a gun fight, I didn't have a gun on me. What if the car was bombed or something.