Chapter 45- Awkward Reunions

Happy New Year! Although it's the fifth, this is the first update of the year! I hope you're all still with me on this book. I'm working on big things.
Xo.

Awkward Reunions
Arieon's POV

"Happy Thanksgiving, stranger!" A pale faced, freckled ginger yelled when I opened the door of the Dellucci house

"Greetings." A blond boy popped out from the side.

"Oh my gosh." I grabbed them both, pulling them into a hug.

"What are you guys doing here?" I broke away from them, and even began to tear up. "How is college and how are you here right now!"

"We came this morning!" Argent smiled brightly and pulled me in for another hug. "We just got back in state. School's closed until Monday!" She smiled.

We separated and I heard her mom yell something from the car.

"I'll be back. I can't hear a word she's saying." She muttered before turning to the car and heading back down my driveway. Logan and I laughed at her, before I invited him in.

"It's been awhile kid." He sighed heavily before throwing his heavy ass arm around me.

"Gosh, it's been too long." I grinned up at him. We waltzed into the living room and everyone stared at us.

"Surprise!" Mia laughed, and lightened the air. Her bright face broke the pattern of cold stares we were getting.

"So you did this!" I shook my head at her.

" I did." She smiled.

"Why?" Dominic scoffed, before leaving the room. He didn't necessarily like any of my friends from high school. I looked up at Logan and we both made a face to each other.

"Who's he?" Luca grabbed our attention and the way he said it, while glaring at us, made Logan tighten his grip on me. Another protective one.

"This is Logan, one of my best high school friends." I explained, and I looked at both Rivera men as I did so. I was pretty sure they both got antsy.

Lorenzo grumbled to himself before turning his attention to the loud Argent that came into the room. "I'm so excited to be-" She trailed off as she realized there were people she didn't know in the room.

Ah yes, this girl was still shy as ever.

"Okayyyy." I called for everyone's attention.
I forgot I had introductions to do. "This is Argent, and well I already introduced Logan." I started.

"That is Lorenzo, and this..." I gestured to Luca, and trailed off as he began to walk up to us. I swallowed hard and took a deep breath, raising my chin up slightly as I did so.