Chapter 48- Snake In The Grass

Snake In The Grass
Arieon's POV

I woke up groggily, there was barely any light in the room but I felt dizzy so I shut my eyes again

The headache I experienced from the first time I woke up came back quickly and it was worse because I believe I was knocked out again. I groaned in pain and squirmed. I had to have been. Though I couldn't remember exactly how.

I tried pulling my hands to my face but they were restrained behind my back. I opened my eyes quickly and scanned my surroundings. I took a deep breathe and exhaled softly.

A desolated concrete room. There were no windows, the walls were covered in weird substances and a large enough mattress sat in the middle of the dreary room. At least the sheets looked clean.

I was sitting up against one of the walls and had some very impressive rope work bounding my legs to each other all the way up to my thighs. I couldn't cut free of that any time soon.

I pressed my head against the wall and closed my eyes again. Letting out a yawn, I scrunched my eyebrows together in pain. Fückers really bashed my head in.

"Aye! Hey!" I groaned.

"Fück are you assholes?" I breathed and opened my eyes to look for anyone coming in through the metal door. I was tired and a little hungry. Least they can do is feed me. The door made noise as it opened.

"She's awake." One of the idiots sang and had some pep in his step as he walked into the room.

"What do you want? Cash? My brother's shipments for six months?" I hissed.

"That last one is a tempting offer." Franco's smooth voice came into the room before him. He came and took a squat at my feet. God I wanted to pop some teeth out of his mouth with a heavy right hook.

He laughed as he took a long look at me, "Its not enough though."

I exhaled, narrowing my eyes to slits, trying to ignore the pulsing pain in my head. "You think you're gonna have me here long enough to get anything from my brothers." I chuckled at him. They had to be so close to getting me already.

"Oh sweetheart. I know I am. They don't have a clue of what happened to you yet. They don't know who took you, well they probably have an idea." He smiled. "They don't know if you're dead or alive and I bet it's tearing them apart already." He grinned.

"I bet you're thinking about your little trackers, oh and that little cut in your hand." He stroked his chin.

I was wondering where they were, but I expected them to be gone, the phone at least. I squeezed my palm and felt the cut he mentioned. I didn't feel that at all until just now.

"Smashed your phone in the maze and trickled a little blood on it and I left your fancy little watch on some street, far far away from here." He smirked and pulled at some rope that tied my legs.