Chapter 21- Damsel in Distress

Damsel in Distress
Arieon's POV

Luca, his parents, my brother, and a few guests were staring at me

Luca, his parents, my brother, and a few guests were staring at me. How long were they standing there was the question.

"Hey..." I did a small wave and attempted to offer a smile.

"Are you okay." Dominic said as he broke the silence and came over to me. It wasn't a question, it never was with him because I had to be okay, else he'd have a cow.

He put his hand on my knee and lifted my leg, raising my toes off the ground, he held the weight. Our moment was interrupted by some noise. "You fucking rat." Luca snarled. I looked over to see Luca holding Franco by the neck.

"I swear I had nothing to do with it. Didn't you hear me back there!" He said as he pushed Luca off him.

"Leave. Now." Luca ordered.

Franco simply nodded and then made a phone call while he started to walk off. He stopped once he got to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "I'm so sorry Mrs Rivera." He sighed before leaving.

Maybe he didn't have anything to do with it. 
Maybe he did.

In any situation I realized I wasn't as safe as I thought.

"Come on." Dom said as he wrapped his free hand around my waist to help me as he tried to walk with me.

"Dom this is uncomfortable." I groaned.
"It's fine." I said as swatted his hand off my leg and let it hover above the floor. I gripped his forearm for support and then I felt arms on my other hand, Lorenzo had came to help as well.

The boys got me up to my room and put me to sit on my bed.

"Guys, I'm fine. I'll go take a shower." I said and before I could get myself up they were at my side.

I noticed Dominic glare harshly at Lorenzo and I smacked his shoulder.

"Guys please." I said as I gestured to the door. They hesitated. Dominic helped me over to the bathroom door before they both left.

I limped into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. As I reached behind my back to zip my dress down I couldn't help but think that Luca didn't come over to help me. Though he did get Franco...

What am I even thinking.

I got the zip down letting my dress drop to the floor. I threw my hair up in a bun then grabbed a makeup wipe and tried to get off as much as my makeup as I could then I took off my undies before getting into the shower.

When I was out I limped to the closet, well I tried.
I fell, hard. My wet skin was smacked against the hardwood floors.

I screamed out and just laid there on my right side for a moment while the pain lingered, I rolled over to my back and took a look. From my ribs to mid thigh, and up along the sides of my stomach were red. I'd definitely have some bruising.