Chapter 11- Sex and Spectacles

Sex and Spectacles
Arieon's POV

The car had went through huge iron gates and driven up a long road

The car had went through huge iron gates and driven up a long road. On one side was the start a golf course and on the other was a basketball court then a soccer field.

I had to wonder if we were still going to Luca's house. He really didn't seem like he was into much besides the mafia.

We then came up to perfectly trimmed short hedges which stood before a short brick wall, there was a entry space marked by two concrete posts with lights on the front of each.

The car drove through and came to a stop and my door was opened by Jules. He gave me a hand to get out and then took my luggage.

I took a moment to stare at the off-white almost cream colored mansion before me, three floors and lots of windows. There were four pillars before the front door, two on each side.

Rivera's house wasn't as dismal as I had imagined it actually seemed nice.

"Ciao!" A voice called before the person came out of the doors.

It was Luca's cousin and he seemed pleasant today, tolerable even.

"Hi." I said as I did a small wave then tugged on my back pack straps at the shoulders.

"Come on, I'll show you to your room first." He urged me inside as he stepped in and held the door open.

When we entered, to the left was a lounge area with nice cream leather couches and a huge flat screen and to the right was a gaming set up with lots of shelves with game CDs and a just as big flatscreen as the lounge area.

In the middle of all that was a lovely large staircase, with white steps and black iron balusters with a swirling pattern within it's works. You'd think that the fact of the lounge and the gaming set up before it would take away from its beauty but it was simply breathtaking.

My eyes travelled to the ceiling above it and there were suspended globe like lights which were small enough to fit the palm of my hand, suspended at different points and spanned the width of the stair case and travelled up the length.

"Wow." I whispered under my breath. I was impressed I mean I expected guns, drugs, mafiosos all over the place, a dark color scheme and the tone of death.

We went around the staircase and now was in the middle of a hall, to the left and right led to the other ends of the house and straight head opened up.

We went straight ahead, "I'll show you the house first instead." My new tour guide informed.

Straight before us was a big kitchen, to the left was the pantry and to the right was a breakfast bar as well as a casual dining area.

We turned back to the hall way and went to the left side of the house.
There was a bathroom, a media room and a laundry room.

Then we went to the right side of the house now.
"This is a pet room." Rivera informed me as he gestured to the door.