Chapter 47- Skates, Trees and Secrecy

Skates, Trees and Secrecy
Arieon's POV

Skates, Trees and Secrecy Arieon's POV

"Come on, Arieon." Argent tugged in my arms. I had the tip of my skates chucked against the slightly raised edge of the rink and almost face planted.

"Stop!" I scrunched my face up and huffed at her.

I hated the mere thought of slipping and not being able to catch my footing. Falling too and oh getting sliced by one of those show offs doing spins and shît.

"Such a badass." Logan teased me while he skated around.

"You shut the fück up!" I pointed an angry finger at him and locked eyes with a kid that was skating a few feet from me. I gave him the same look I gave Argent a few seconds ago and he glided away.

"Arieon!" Argent whined at me.

"Ging, you're not strong enough to hold my ass up on this ice. I am not getting on it." I broke it to her. She nodded as if she understood and agreed but then tried to pull me again.

"Argent Allison Cooper." I groaned.

"I'll hold you." Logan came up to us, with attitude as his company.

"She wants someone strong, you idiot." Mia shouted at us. She was holding on to Marie, teaching her the basics.

He made a face at Mia and then took my hands. "Ready?" He looked me in the eyes.

"Don't let me fall." I flared my nostrils.

He nodded and pulled me on to the ice. "See it's not bad at all." He chuckled.

Then I almost slipped and I grabbed his upper arms for more balance. I glared at him and he laughed before apologizing. He let go of one of my arms and placed himself beside me before continuing to pull me along.

I imagined that it was Luca who was helping me for a second. Maybe I'd be having more fun if he was here. Okay definitely not, he'd probably be bitching about a million different things.

I lost my balance for a second again and shut my eyes while I groaned. I hated this but I was trying it out for Marie's sake.

"You're doing great." Argent came up next to me and took my free hand. She offered me a bright smile. I exhaled heavily and let them pull me along.

We did that for almost fifteen minutes I think and I did fall. Argent and Logan got into a little disagreement on the ice and started skating wildly in a variety of directions and I fell on my ass when Logan let go of me to talk with his hands.

So I insisted I had enough and they finally let me live. I got off the ice and sat on a bench with Julius to wait for them. They didn't take very long and then we were back in the cars on the task of getting a Christmas tree.