Chapter 35- Raining Bullets

Raining Bullets
Arieon's POV

I didn't get to see Lorenzo before boarding one of the Rivera's private jets for Russia

I didn't get to see Lorenzo before boarding one of the Rivera's private jets for Russia. Luca had been busy with him all weekend and now he's keeping things running. Meanwhile, Luca and I had just landed in Russia after 14 stifling hours together.

Though I had spent most of my time annoying Jules, by bothering him to play cards with me and to sing with me, which he eventually did. We had belted out a very off key, monotonous version of Baby by Justin Bieber. I specifically choose that song to further annoy Julius, and I loved every second of it.

We were stepping off the jet now and were greeted by  officials, who stamped our passports and asked no questions. I mean it wasn't as if Luca would smuggle things himself like that, and I guess he really trusted this guy. Luca only brought Pietro with him, and didn't even bring any weapons, well he didn't take any off the plane.

My attention was brought to two luxury vehicles a few meters away. Luca started towards one. I hated when he did this, he doesn't communicate and expects me to just follow him around like a puppy. I took a moment to debate on following him. I crossed my arms and took a more comfortable stance.

I could hear Jules snicker from behind me. I just knew he had rolled his eyes too. Luca got to the car, he hadn't even turned back until he was seated.

"I will not hesitate to leave you at this airport." He deadpanned. Well shit.

"I have no problem taking your jet back to California." I huffed.

"Nerd. It's my jet, you aren't paying my pilot." He chuckled.

"I can buy and sell your damn jet." I added.

"Principessa. Your brothers can." He laughed, and so did Julius. I scoffed in disbelief. Sure it's technically my brothers' money, but I've made some of my own off it! I was a great gambler. I rolled my eyes before dragging my feet over to the car.

"Dickhead." I exhaled as a dropped onto the seat. Julius sat shotgun and Pietro took the other car.

"Stand up." Luca snapped.

"We're in a car just how do you expect me to stand up Rivera." I rolled my eyes. I started to feel a pressure build up in my head.

"Just get up Dellucci. Fuck." He groaned. I refused and kept my seat, that is until I was stopping my front from hitting the back of Julius' seat.

"Motherfucker." I hissed, as I slid down and crouched on the floor of the vehicle. I squirmed around to face Luca. The seat I was on was removed now and there were two handguns. He loaded one before placing it on his lap and another before fucking throwing it to me. He popped the seat back on and gestured for me to sit.