Chapter 33- Just Like Old Times

Heyyy Happy New Year's you guys! I wish you all the best for this new year and I hope you enjoy this little update! Xo.

Just Like Old times
Arieon's POV

"You still haven't told me why you agreed to go

"You still haven't told me why you agreed to go." Lorenzo mumbled , as he ran his thumb across the back of my hand. I smiled softly to him. "Yes I did. People need to believe that we're a couple." I repeated for like the hundredth the before I squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"I know; I just didnt like that reason." He whined playfully. I chuckled and leaned on his shoulder. I glanced out of the window, I could barely see anything because 1) it was night and 2) because of Luca. He has the windows of all his vehicles tinted darker than Satan's soul.

"No for real. You're not going." He added. "Lor." I gritted my teeth in slight annoyance, but smiled softly. He couldn't go because he had to keep things running here.

I sat up straight, and pulled my legs up on the seat. I tried to turn to face him. "I'm going. Everything will be fine. I can handle myself, moreover I can definitely handle your cousin and other families finding out about us, could embarrass The Rivera. They'll question Luca as a Don, it would also put all of us at stake." I raised my eyebrow at him. "Plus Julius will be with me." I tried.

Before, he could reply, the car door behind me flew open and I was plucked out of the car. I tried to elbow the person in the ribs, but I was spun around to face them.

"You are so-Why would you-" I tried to get a sentence out to Dom without cursing or insulting him. He ignored me and pulled me into a hug. "You have a phone. Why don't you use it. Use it or I'll cancel your Sim card." He warned me, as he was letting me go. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, as he pushed me over to Gio. I was engulfed in a hug, and my forehead was plastered in kisses. "You're welcome for not telling him that we talk." Gio whispered into my ear. I pulled away from him and snickered, as I made random noises in attempting to mock him.

"Where's Mia?" I asked. "Right here.'" She called from behind Gio. Gio cleared the way and revealed a weary looking Mia with Marie on her hip. "Hi love!" I threw my hands around the both of them. "You're lucky he didn't come over to that house." She whispered in reference to Dominic ranting in the background about me not calling him, as often as he found necessary. I looked over my shoulder to him and smiled softly.

My mind fell on Lorenzo. He was still in the car. "Hold on." I smiled to Mia, as I tapped the top of Marie's nose. I spun around and skipped back to the vehicle. I opened the door and chuckled to the view of Lor sprawled out on the backseat. "Get out and tell me goodbye properly, you oaf." I hit his shoulder. I took a couple steps back and allowed him to get out. As soon as he did, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. He planted a firm kiss on my lips and I was awaiting another. Though I felt him peel away from me.