Chapter 5

" You just love creeping up on me, don't you," i say with a a hint of hatred in my voice. Immediately. All sign of life went from his face, and the cold stare was back again. "Listen you little brat, I don't even know what you think you're doing, but you are not going to live to see tomorrow. I was still wondering what he meant by that when I saw the first drop of blood coming from my stomach, I tried to remove the dagger but it would not budge. I looked up, expecting to see a smirk on Hades' face, but he was bleeding too, in face, he was worse than me. Immediately, he removed the daggger from my stomach. He drew a circle in the air and threw me in there. Immediately, I was sucked into darkness.

"Honey wake up. Please, honey, I'll move you to a new school if I have to, but just anything." Beep. Beep. "Oh my God. Help! Help!" I heard before I saw what was going on, my mother in a frantic, doctors rushing in and nurses asking my mom to leave. Wait a minute, my mom? I thought i was in... I opened my eyes. White was what surrounded me, white coats to be specific and it felt like I was drowning in them. What am I doing here? I ask myself. Was that all a dream, a fucking dream. No, it couldn't be, it felt so real . I say whilst secretly assuring my self that I am not crazy. Beep. Beep. Beep. "She's bleeding hard, we need a surgeon right now! Nurse!" The doctors injected something into me and my lights was out.

"Is she going to be okay?" I could hear the doctor take a very deep breath. "Miss, she's going to be okay. Although, the other doctors, not even the surgeons, could tell what caused the really deep hole in her stomach. It was almost like a dagger was lodged...
"Mom," "oh, honey, are you ok, do you feel any pain whatever?"
"Mom, I'm fine," I say. "Honey, you need to let me know if you feel any..." "Mom. I. Am. Fine. The real question what am I doing in a hospital" I say with my voice a little raised. "Oh, honey, six months ago, you were locked in one of your school's bathroom, when the paramedics found you, you were blacked out, and you've been like that. Your heart was beating but it felt like you were not there, you were not responding to any of the medication issued to you. Specialists from around the world came to treat you, but you wouldn't budge." "When am I going to be discharged?" I ask." Tomorrow, just as soon as you talk to a 'shrink', and you might say that you don't need this, but you do, a lot of things has changed in your body, your eyes are green... I do not even know how that is possible, you've changed, a lot." Is anted to tell her that I already know that, but I didn't want to raise her suspicion even further, so if she wants me to see a 'shrink', then so be it. It was already night time and I was starving, like really, try going for six months with any food in your stomach.

I was actually impressed with the hospital food; hot curry soup, mashed sweet potato, with a cup of chamomile tea. I was not really full but the empty feeling in my stomach was gone. I immediately began to think, why was Hades bleeding, he obviously did not have a dagger in his stomach. Whatever, that stupid marriage will never happen now, and as I fall asleep Zeus' words hept replaying in my head. Saying, "You can't run away from the goddess of love." Well, I just did, at least I think I did.

Tomorrow came soon and even sooner, I was off to see the the phycologist. "Oh, you're going to love him," "Him?" I question. "Yes, it's a man, it rare to see male phycologists, but he's the best, he even says that he had a special place for people, where he talks to them. Huh. I think. "Here we are," we entered the room and the feeling was back again. He was back again. There sitting on the chair with a fake name on his name-tag. "No! Mom, it's him! I- i- it's him." "Yes, honey, it is him, he's going to help you get through this stage. Aren't you, Mr. Evans." Even with a smile, those eyes never lie. "Yes, I will take very good care of Lucy," my mother left and I tried to make a run for it, but the door locked itself.

Omg, sorry for the long delay, Hades is now back in full motion and will be dropping chapters like atomic bombs. Xx

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤