😃Chapter 14😃

The memory of my previous meeting with the Goths came back to me like a flood. I sensed that Xavier had noticed the tension in the air because he said, "what? Is there a problem? " he asked. I cleared my throat. "Nothing, it's just that I never thought that you would have a boss." He laughed. "It's kinda like a hierarchy, and she's the main boss." "So... she's a vampire too?" " I don't know really, but she's definitely not human." Something is wrong here, the Goths said something about Shota and now I discover that she is Xavier's boss. Oh my, what have I gotten involved in?

Two weeks later

Nothing has been the same since I met Shota, I now watch my back day and night. Hades is still a teacher at my school and every time, he tries to talk to me but I ignore him. Right now, I am in English. Mrs.Coven is quite fluent in English, and I don't mean ordinary English, I mean pure English, and she expects everyone to speak like that in her class. I am trying to catch up, but a lot of greek is now in me, so it's quite hard. To think that I was once a top-notch student in Ridgewood high and now I'm struggling with Nouns is a big blow to my IQ. The bell rings, and its time for my favorite subject. History.

Hades appeared weaker than usual, for one, he's lost some muscle. I look at myself and notice that I too have lost some freaking weight. Like, damn, everything he does affects me. Jeez! He changed my position, so that I sit in the front row, just a desk away from his table. But I have to say though, he is a pretty good History teacher, even though most of the time, he uses our situation as an example, but he's good. "Afternoon class, how was your weekend?" There were a few mumbles here and there, no one really had anything exciting to say. I raise my hand. "Yes, Mrs.Lucy," I can feel his anger boiling inside me. Jeez. Maybe he thinks I used Xavier as my 'Weekend Special' "Is there anyone in history named Shota?" He knew that I was not asking him as a History teacher but as a god. He became stiff, and I suddenly feel a huge rush of fear come over me, so much it got my heart running a race, but it was Hades' fear, not mine. He cleared his throat twice before answering. "Shota is a supernatural being that was made by Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus. She was made to protect the humans Zeus created, but she wanted more, she began to demand more power, she wanted to become a goddess. However, Zeus refused to allow any god to marry her. She became outraged and said and I quote," If I can't get married, then no one will!" She learned a spell from Earth and one day, she cast a spell on a mirror and gave it to a bride about to get married to a god, when the bride looked at her self in the mirror, Shota took over her body, got married to the god and then killed him. " "But, I thought gods were immortal?" A redhead says. "Yes, they are immortal, but Zeus gave her immense power. Imagine Hades, Poseidon and Zeus' powers becoming one, well that's what she was. You see looking after humans was a big job, seeing that we always try to kill ourselves so he gave her so much much power, she was almost on the same level as him. She could create her own beings if she wanted too, she could open the underworld and summon souls, she could also command the ocean. But Zeus had the power of the lightning bolt and he struck her down to Earth. That is why we have thunderstorms, every lightning you see is Zeus striking her down to Earth, she only tries when it is rainy because then she can see the gates clearer. Soon, she started practising dark magic, she soon became what we now call a witch, she created miniature versions of herself, witches who would do the killing whilst she creates her army. Her main goal, to rule Olympus and become a supreme goddess, eliminating the rest."
The whole class was in awe now, even I too was in awe. "How does she look like?" I ask, again. "She changes her appearance but the one way to notice her is the necklace she always wears, it has a crescent moon attached to it. She wears it as protection but it is protected with vey dark magic, so trying to take it would just kill you, even for a god." The class continued but my mind was not there, and I knew Hades noticed because he kept looking at me, looking at him, I notice that he changed his eye color, his eyes were now an artificial grey.

The class was over and I still had other classes to go but I have to rush back to Xavier's mansion and tell him that his boss is a psychopath. I begged Hades to open a portal for me. "Lucy, how do you know Shota?" "She's Xavier's boss!" I screamed out. "Lucy, there's one more thing you need to know about Shota, she's the one who created..." He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because I joined his lips with mine, I could sense that he was becoming aroused so I stopped so he would not get the wrong idea. "Please, open a portal. " He sighed and created one, I could see my room on the other side. I thanked him and entered.

I had no time to greet anyone and rushed to his study, he was not there, I asked one of his paparazzi and they say that he is out, I am reaching for the door when he came in. "Lucy, how did you get there, I was about to fetch you," "Xavier, listen, listen, your boss is a witch, I know it sounds crazy, but Hades told me himself, she's this psychotic bitch obsessed with power, you have to get away from her, lets go!" But he just stood still. "Let's go, Xavier!" Xavier had a smirk on his face and then said, "Come in, ladies!" The Goths from earlier came in and some new Goths I had never seen, followed them and the last person to come in... was Shota.

Well, Xavier is not who we thought he was. Drop down your comments on what you think Shota wants to do with Lucy, predict the FUTURE. 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅