Chapter 30

I have searched almost every room in this castle; I can't find either of them. Wait, what if? No, they can't be dead. I decided to check outside.

As soon as I step outside the doors, the first thing I smell is blood, fresh blood. There are dead bodies everywhere. From the corner of my eyes, I see something in the air. Luckily for my quick reflex, I was able to quickly move backwards. The person lands on the floor like a crouched lion. Xavier.

"Hi, princess." "That's queen to you, peasant," he growls and lunges at me. I dodge swiftly. "You know, Lucy, I was going to make you mine. It's such a shame that I now have to kill you." I give him a nasty look. '' Afraid that can only happen if you can get to me, which I intend on you not doing." I grab him by the throat and throw him to a wall. "To think that you almost had me in your bed makes me sick!" I run towards him, grabbed him by the neck and planted him on the wall. "What was that you said about killing me, Xavier?" He spits at me. I apply more pressure towards his neck. "Where are Poseidon and Zeus?" He spits at me again. "Xavier, you need to understand that I am not the same naïve girl that you played. I will not hesitate to kill you. Where are they?!" I squeeze harder and hear the first bone crack. "Shota has Zeus; I do not know where Poseidon is?" I ask him where Shota has Zeus. "In the dungeons, but you'll never make it. Shota is more powerful than the last time you met her." I smirk and say, "Well bitch, so am I." Using my other hand, I detached his head from his shoulder and throw it into the flames. The dungeons. Where is it again? "To your right, let's...'' Hades stops and his mouth forms a perfect circle. "Is that Xavier?" I smirk, "What was that you said about me not being able to fight vampires. Well, I killed one." He gives me a high five and a kiss on the cheeks. "Never will I underestimate you again."

Reaching the dungeons, I scan the place. I feel bad energy. "Hades, help me." A female voice whispers. Where is that voice coming from? I feel Hades tense up and I feel a strange emotion coming from Hades.

"Persephone, is that you?"

Sorry, for the short Chapter. If you've made it this far, I would thank you so much for sticking around.