Chapter 8

9:00pm
The wedding was over, and finally Scarlett's words began to dawn on me, a full moon was staring at me as I removed my wedding gown and wore my old cloths which was washed and ironed.

I am sitting waiting for Hades when a silent wind passed from behind. It was only when I felt his breath on my neck that I realized who it was. "You know, Scarlett warned me about this, and you promised that you would release me when the wedding was over." I say. "I don't remember promising anything, my queen, but I do remember promising myself that I would have you tonight." "And if I refuse?" I asked, pushing my limits a bit. "Well, I guess I'll just be like this for eternity. You own me now, free me. Please!" I shook my head, nobody told me this was how it was going to be. "I'm just not ready." "Please!" He was practically begging, but I was not going to sacrifice my virginity to feed his lusty needs and as soon as he was thinking straight again it back to ignorance and arrogance. I left the room and searched for Scarlett.

I found her in the kitchen, cleaning up after the gods and goddesses. "Hey, Scarlett," " What are you doing here, and where's Lord Hades. You too should be together." I explained to her why i couldn't sleep with Hades and even with her strong loyalty to him, she understood.

12:00pm

Hades came barging in through the kitchen but this time, he wasn't asking, he was demanding, breaking things. "Can you not see that I love you!" "You don't love me, you lust for me, that's not love!" I asked Scarlett to open a portal to Earth. "Scarlett, if you dare, if you dare, this kingdom's falling will be your doing!" "I am sorry, my lord, but this is not you, this is how your late queen got killed and you know it." She opened the portal and I was gone.

So, how are you guys liking Hades so far? Cue evil laughter. 👍