Chapter 17

After my first, there was more after that, and although it may feel wrong to be having sex whilst my soul is in the line, but I just can't help it, he can't help it.

I heard that Scarlett had been released from the dungeon, so I went to visit her in the kitchen. "Hey," I must have sneaked up on her because she got such a fright, that she cut herself with the knife she was using to cut some veggies, although, there was no blood. "Oh my Lord, thank Hades that you're still alive." She then wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly." Oh, I should have never opened that portal for you, do you have any idea what became of him when you left, endless killing, this castle has never felt so much anger in one day than I had since its creation." I wiped the tears from her face and told her that I had freed Hades, she seemed happy at first but when I told her about the Shota situation, she was back to being pessimistic. She cursed in Greek and talked about how the kingdom is going down, just a whole lot of negativity. I calmed her down and helped her out with the cooking, apparently, Hades had summoned a meeting with Zeus and Poseidon to discuss my situation. I am excited about meeting Poseidon because it will be my first time talking to him.

I helped Scarlett and the other chefs clean the kitchen and quickly ran to the dressing room, so my stylists would pick out my clothes and do my hair. There was a lot of debate between the stylists about my dress but in the end, they decided on a purple dress with dark blue sequins. My hair was left to flow down my back, as much as I wanted to look at myself right now, I can't risk falling into whatever trap Shota might have planned for me.

The door opens and I see that they have already settled. "What? Am I late?" I ask. "Um, um, no, no, no, we were just waiting for you, you are right on time." I already knew what was going on in that mind of his. "I already told them about our problem," Hades says. Poseidon got up. He was just inches shorter than Hades, with Zeus being the tallest, but he still towered me by at least five inches and when you look into his eyes, you could swear that you saw ocean waves in them, so blue, they reminded me of Xavier but this, this is how blue eyes are supposed to look like. He took my left hand and saw the word. "You know, when Shota was created, she was pure in all ways possible, and the kindest you could know." "I guess she just became lonely," I mumbled to myself. "You know what Zeus, this is actually your damn fault, if you hadn't gone and made some super god, Lucy would not be in this mess right now!" Hades suddenly exclaimed. "What! We created Shota, and besides, the day Persephone died was the day you declared war on Earth. I do not know what crime my people did but Shota stopped you, plus if you had just taken a wife like the goddess of marriage told you too, Lucy would not be in this mess!" Zeus screamed back. "Why, you..." I got between them and they stood down. Zeus sat down and had a disappointed look on his face."I still remember the day she tried to attack me, her own creator, had it not being for my bolt..." The room falls into a long silence.

"Sooo, do you guys have a plan on how to fix this?"I ask. They all suddenly sigh and sit down. I follow too and sit, sensing the worry in the atmosphere. "And?'' "For this, we are going to need the help of Skotadi (which means darkness in Greek)," Zeus says. "Why would we need the darkness, stop speaking in riddles." Hades sighs and I can sense the impatience he currently has for me. "Skotadi is the name of a powerful witch, the very sound of her name sometimes makes the grounds of Olympus tremble." My mind starts to buffer as I try to understand what he was saying. "But, you said that all witches were created by Shota, you know, and that Shota is the 'Mama Witch'. Zeus and Poseidon suddenly clear their throats. "Lucy, Skotadi was once Hades' lover." 

Just how are they going to get rid of Shota, she's got an army of vampires at her command, she's taken over Lucy's body, plus, she has a powerful necklace which protects her. And just who is this Skotadi woman?

Cue evil laughter.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄