💜Chapter 15💜

"Xavier, what are they doing here, did you invite them?" Xavier has changed so quickly, gone were the clear blue eyes, now they were red, bloodthirsty red! I had trouble accepting that he would do this to me. Xavier smiled and his fangs, which I had never seen before, came out, long, white, and very much sharp. "Lucy, oh, Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. You are so naïve, and it wasn't even that hard, some sweet words and you actually thought you were going to have a happily ever after, with a vampire! You must be obviously more stupid than I thought for you to think that vampires could have emotion, let alone love." He laughed even louder now. Shota steps even closer to me. "We meet again, goddess. You know, when my Goths told me that a goddess was in town, I never thought it would be the goddess of death. Oh, killing Hades will make an exclamation in Olympus, and even better, I'm going to be killing him with his own spell." Her hands began to glow, just like the Goth's hand from before, but this time, it was her right hand. She took the same hand the Goth touched and placed hers on top of it. If the pain from before felt like being hit with a hammer, right now, I'm being hit by a bus. My entire body became electrified, and a cloud of darkness covered my eyes. "Keep your witchcraft to yourself Shota!" Is that, is that Hades' voice. I feel myself being pulled left and right, but the left side wins and I am sucked into darkness with the smell of Hades on my nostrils.

His smell is back, fresh, so close, I could almost... "Lucy, I'm right here," My eyes shoot open and for the first time in a while, I was happy to see black instead of blue eyes. I never felt so happy to see Hades, so happy that I couldn't resist it when my lips touched his. The air became hot, and so did I, both of us, like the Depths of hell. Both of us were half naked now, he intertwined our hands and layed on top of me, kissing my neck. His kisses were like drinking scorching hot water, but it only made me want more. Suddenly, he stopped, the hotness was gone, the hot spots on my body were now cold. "He took my hand, staring at it with disbelief and shock. I looked at it too and became shocked. There was a circle on my palm, it looked like it had been drawn with a very sharp object. Inside it was the word, 'Reborn' written with blood.

"Who did this to you?!" Hades half asked, half screamed. I told him about the Goths and what they did, and what Shota did too, all on my left hand, where his proof of ownership was. Hades dragged his hair so hard, I was afraid that he would rip his scalp out. He started to evaporate, but I quickly rushed to him and held him tight. He's not leaving me, not now, when I need him the most. All this time, I believed him to be the monster, but when it came to me, he was a sheep in wolf's clothing. He calmed down and held me tight. "Lucy, Shota is now in you."

I shook my head. "No, I have not looked at any mirrors since I got married to you." It was Hades' turn to shake his head. "The mirror does not work as soon as the bride and groom are bound by blood and become one with each other. And now, she has a scroll with a spell which when said removes the soul of a person."

Oh, Sh*t, Shota is taking over. Cue evil laughter!
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵