Chapter 9

Woah, where's Arizona, how did I end up in New York. Scarlett must have gotten the location wrong. Oh, I wonder how Hades is treating her, she's must probably in a dungeon right now.

I'm in New York with nothing, the least I can do is get a job, I have no CV. Oh, what am I going to tell them, I'm running from the god of death because apparently he craves me. Yeah, instead of a job, it's a straight to an asylum. I can't go back to Arizona because Hades might follow me there and my mom is all I have left. I can feel the hot tears waiting to be released but I composed my self.

As I walk through the city, all I get is negative energy, I look to a man, he feels sad, to another, he is aroused, then I look to... Wait a second, how did I do that. "Do what?" You may ask. Well, I just knew what that man was feeling by just looking at him. I can feel people emotions? I can feel people's emotio...Ouch!! I look up to see who bumped into me. First thing I notice is clear blue eyes, so blue they could camouflage with the sky. "Sorry miss, are you fine." "Oh, don't play dumb, you did that on purpose." Funny thing is that I could not feel any feeling or energy coming off from him. I looked at his eyes again to make sure it was not Hades. Still clear blue. "OK, fine you caught me, that usually works on most of the girls I meet." "Well, not this girl," I mumbled. "Xavier," he say stretching out his hand. I shake it and turn to leave but he blocks my way. "Please, I know you probably think little of me now but, let start over. Coffee? Starbucks?" I looked at him directly in the eye for a good five second before following him.

"Coffee; black; strong." I tell the waiter. Xavier orders the same thing. "So, are you from around here?" He asked. "No, in fact I don't even think I come from this world." "Yeah, me too some times," I stare at him. "Look, if this is one of your little games, then allow me to pay for my coffee myself so I can leave." "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please sit back down." I sit and tell him a fake story about how I came from arizonba to start a new life here, but I got robbed, and I have nothing left. "Come live with me," he says. I almost spit my coffee out, already picturing him naked. "I do not need to live with you, I need a job, cause education is gone now." He reached into his pocket and gave me a card, it had the words 'Xavier Stone' with what looks like his signature imprinted on with gold. " Take this," he says. "Pick any Highschool you would like to go to and give the principal this card and you'll be accepted." I take the card and look at him in the eye again, its just something I do to see if someone is lying. "So, you're telling me that if I give this case to any principal in any highschool, I will be accepted, no questions asked?" He nodes with a smirk on his face. "But besides that, how do you know that I'm still in highschool. He cleared his throat. "Intuition, I guess," Hmm. I think. "But, hey, now you have a reason to live with me, because you will need a place to stay." "Who are you?" I ask, amazed. "Just a good Samaritan," Hmm. I think, again. "I start school tomorrow," I tell him. "Yeah, but now we're going back to my place."

Ooh, what do you guys think is going to happen next. Predict the future. Cue dramatic music
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
  ♥CHEER♥ 
.*🌟╦╦╔╗🌟*.
*.🌟║║╠╝🌟.*
*.🌟╚╝╩+🌟*.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀